A cold day in Hell.

Guest dBUSH

Guest dBUSH

I wore a tie to work today. I have become, "the man." I tell people to do things and they look at me like I would if I were them... but they do my bidding. I don't make enough money (or work hard enough) to dress this way dammit. I only wish I could afford to work at my old jobs- at least customers there would start eating and stop bitching. Here they just bitch and never shut up. I refuse people things that I would gladly help them out with if I weren't on someeone else's time. I am learning to tell people to fuck themselves and have them thank me for it. Corporate America is a sonofabitch.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest CoreyHaimIsMyRoleModel

i wear ties all the time even with shorts and converse allstars. ties are rockin. tomorrow im sporting a fresh ass abercrombie tie. like whoaaaa.

Guest dBUSH

This tie is the first Tommy Hilfiger item I have ever purchased. Your fashion sense is definately not my own. My sense of style is more rooted in t-shirts and baggy pants. I do still wear sneakers- matter of fact, when I got my ties I got some new shell-toes Im sporting today even. I don't know. This was kinda like a confessional for me, the sell-out.

hey dBUSH, remember your thread on soul food, do you know any good recipies for smothered food? i was just thinking about pot roast, then i remembered soul foods great one uppance, smothered gravy. just wondering.

Archived