Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
I am Fabio ok

Extascy=Dead

Guest mister metallix

no one heard of dance safe? www.dancesafe.org , what these people do is truely humanitarian. If you can, you should by all means volunteer your time for them. I would if i lived in the area they were opporating in, and had legal age..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

A guy died here in 98 I believe from an E o.d. that fucked things up royally. I don't feel sad for him because he knew the chances he was taking with the drug. If I died from a drug o.d, I wouldn't want people feeling sorry for me. If they were slipped something sure, but if they took it of their own free will, that's their decision. He fucked everything up (venue wise).

Every time I ever did it I made sure I asked the other kids who were dosing if it was good. I mean you can buy an e-z test if you wanted to be really safe but friends are sometimes just as reliable. coming down off that shit sucks. And as for reading up on it, it's a good idea but you know the majority of kids aren't going to. we have a group called p.i.p.e here which hands out info and such.

Originally posted by dosoner:

oh yea, and you also didnt know what you were talking about when you said no one knows what mdma does to you, there have been tons of tests run on both humans, and animals, with alot of documentation for both.

[This message has been edited by dosoner (edited 02-04-2001).]

ok, ive been schooled, in any event what i was reffering to when i said that was that alot of people who take it dont know what it does, and i suppose that true with all drugs but none the less.... also, maybe i just have a predisposition to drugs (im in rehab and have witnessed too many of my close friends lives be ruined by drugs, and i was really close to being in the same boat as them) whatever, i told what i have been told, if i was wrong, so be it, but the bottom line is, you can talk all you want about the horrible things drugs dont do to you, but all too often i see them glorified, they fuck you up, drugs can lead nowhere good, i am certain of that, but hey, its your life

Guest RadeOne

i remeber the wafers we used to get were 60% china white and 40 percent e...good shit cause it was all pure except sometimes the h made you throw up, but when your throwing up high on heroin its almost enjoyable...some shit happened to my friends brother though hes wheelchair bound because he took what he thought was e but it was not, so the key is

KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE PUTTING IN YOUR BODY>>>>if some one tells you its e and you eat it your putting your life in their hands...on a more morbid note...we heard about a girl who was all kinds of high at a rave and these guys came up and asked her if she wanted to try the fresh new designer drug, told her it had to be injected..so she said ok cause she was crazy fucked up...the ended up sticking her with a hiv infected needle and slipped a note in her pocket that said welcome to the world of aids...talk about a harsh comedown...

be carefull with who you trust.. people are fucked up

Originally posted by dosoner:

oh yea, and you also didnt know what you were talking about when you said no one knows what mdma does to you, there have been tons of tests run on both humans, and animals, with alot of documentation for both.

[This message has been edited by dosoner (edited 02-04-2001).]

ok, ive been schooled, in any event what i was reffering to when i said that was that alot of people who take it dont know what it does, and i suppose that true with all drugs but none the less.... also, maybe i just have a predisposition to drugs (im in rehab and have witnessed too many of my close friends lives be ruined by drugs, and i was really close to being in the same boat as them) whatever, i told what i have been told, if i was wrong, so be it, but the bottom line is, you can talk all you want about the horrible things drugs dont do to you, but all too often i see them glorified, they fuck you up, drugs can lead nowhere good, i am certain of that, but hey, its your life

Originally posted by RadeOne:

they ended up sticking her with a hiv infected needle and slipped a note in her pocket that said welcome to the world of aids...talk about a harsh comedown...

be carefull with who you trust.. people are fucked up

Alright, talking about urban legends, do you know how many times that ones gone around the scene? People said it was happening in Vancouver, and toronto and god knows how many cities in the states and the UK. If it were actually true you know it would be all up in the headlines like MAD! Think before you believe everything people tell you. Talk about gullible.

Guest RadeOne

but my friends friend knew the girl...i dont doubt it....

people have bombed shit

attacked subways with nerve gas

gone on mass murder rampages

what makes you doubt this legend

Originally posted by elmer:

ALL drugs affect the same area of your brain, smoking trees and smoking crack do the exact same thing to your head, e is really fucked up, since no one knows what it does to you and it looks and sounds so innocent, mad peoples are doing it, it fucks your brain up, it depletes your seratonine(sp?) levels to absolute shit. also no one knows the long term effects of it, if you want to do drugs, be safe and know what your getting into, and i dont mean with what drug your doing, i mean with drugs in general...

drug free NOT xxx

7 months sober and loving it

"you are a liar"

-mike shuman

Yo one time when i was 16 with some friends and this cracked out fuck started to like trip out rubbing mikes dick saying he'd suck it for 15 bucks cause he need more shit.....Mike flipped beat this dood to a pulp and was screaming shit the whole time about junkies making him sick.......mikes was crazie like that....we weren't even sXe either i jsut hate silly fucked up people.

Originally posted by VeganDraftDodgerY3K:

"you are a liar"

-mike shuman

care to elaborate? im just putting in my 2 cents, if its wrong its wrong, im not omniscient, like i said before im repeating what i was told and what i held to be true, if that info is wrong, ok, and if everyone wants to keep ragging on me for it, well then, a big fuck you

the way to tell that it is pure mdma is find the gel caps this is your safest bet.. any pill form is not pure mdma.. becuase mdma cannot stay together with out some type of "glue".. the "glue" bieng another drug. i must admit.. some pills that arent pure mdma are good, but, stick to the gel caps.. you might find gel caps with other drugs in them, but, if you are going to do e. and want the safest path.. do the gel caps, the pill form for sure has more of another drug than mdma. if you need me to elaborate, just ask about what part. and i will.

------------------

earth people, i was born on jupiter.

hey fabio was it the girl here in colorado? do you know? Cause some shit like that just happened here.

------------------

Shoot informants not drugs

Originally posted by jungle cat:

the way to tell that it is pure mdma is find the gel caps this is your safest bet.. any pill form is not pure mdma.. becuase mdma cannot stay together with out some type of "glue".. the "glue" bieng another drug. i must admit.. some pills that arent pure mdma are good, but, stick to the gel caps.. you might find gel caps with other drugs in them, but, if you are going to do e. and want the safest path.. do the gel caps, the pill form for sure has more of another drug than mdma. if you need me to elaborate, just ask about what part. and i will.

i'd like you to elaborate on why you'd be lying about such things. gel caps are usually cut the hardest cause its so easy. i know mad cats that would get a 500 gel caps, open em all up, cut it even harder, then put em back together and make 600 pills... sayign that mdma wont 'stick' together is a crock of shit. it'll stick just as well as heroin...infact, any sort of organic based agent would work better, and be cheaper than heroin. im not professing to be some lab rat whos making the shit in my basement, but i know a thing or two about a thing or two and i know this is nonsense...

I DONT HAVE ANY FUCKIN SYMPATHY FOR PEOPLE WHO DIE FROM USING DRUGS THE WAY I SEE IT IS USING DRUGS IS A SIGN OF WEEKNES AND IF YOU THAT GODDAMN STUPID YOUR A WASTE TO BEGIN WITH

Originally posted by RadeOne:

but my friends friend knew the girl...i dont doubt it....

because your friends friend knew the girl?

hahaha it's a legend. you're either really dumb or you're playing with me and seeing if I'll bite.

when I see it in the news or a news archive I'll believe it. If you can find something concrete that proves people are doing this then I'll believe it. Show me anything to prove it and I'll believe you. untill then it's still an urban legend.

i really wish people would educate themselves as much as they can before buying into all the hype and lies about what any certain drug can or cannot do to an individual. it would solve nearly all of the problems that drugs have created and will continue to create.

ive been involved in a scene for 8 years where extacy is prominent and a part of regular gatherings the same way alcohol and marijuana is for most. no one has died from extacy. in fact there are only 3 deaths that are 100% proven to be extacy related, those being due to dehydration not from the drug itself.

extacy used to be given to married couples in marriage counseling in several parts of the world until the united states made it a class 1 controlled substance. extacy, like any other drug, does have its downfalls and drawbacks. but, the only drug thats "better" for you overall is marijuana. the prblem is that many times something is sold as extacy that is most definitely NOT extacy, which is why it would be grand if the government were to declassify it and allow for testing of the drug to be done. therein lies the answer to the problem.

im not condoning use, but before you buy into the hype and lies... educate yourself.

Originally posted by antik:

but before you buy into the hype and lies... educate yourself.

word, thats what im saying

hm.. well.. from where im at.. i knew a guy that used to make the shit.. and he told me that it doesnt stick as good.. maybe he was talking about like.. not as good but it still stuck.. that was the impression i got.. and .. just because you know people that have fucked with the gel caps.. majority is pure.. or closer to pure then most pills.

------------------

dont elect politicians... kill them.

Guest SECOND

i heard this somewhere so i dont know if its exactly true but when you take shit like e for the first time it imediatley screws up your genes. if this is true in a few years well have a whole new generation of crack babies only alot more of em im sure. nothin but 40oz and weed for me. i know alcohol causes alot more deaths than e might but as long as you aint stupid about it you should be cool. when you take e and shit you dont know what the fuck is gonna happen. fuck that

Guest Are2
Originally posted by Lush:

because your friends friend knew the girl?

hahaha it's a legend. you're either really dumb or you're playing with me and seeing if I'll bite.

when I see it in the news or a news archive I'll believe it. If you can find something concrete that proves people are doing this then I'll believe it. Show me anything to prove it and I'll believe you. untill then it's still an urban legend.

how naive are you lush? i know of several cases where aids infected people went about rying to infect everyone they could! one of these people was documented in a large article in newsweek..an infected man from nyc went to a small town and infected about 5 young girls..

i haven't read about what rade1 spoke of, but get real, people with aids have intentionaly infected people..

are2, rade was talking about the passed otu girl that gets injected with a cool new 'drug' then wakes up to find a note in her pocket that says 'welcome to the world of aids' ive heard this shit for years. do people intentionaly infect others? of course... is this particular story bullshit? yeah... even if its happend like this a couple times, the story is so exagerated now that 99% of the time its bullshit...

i think we may be from the same area because a 16 year old girl just died by me from e (or what was supposed to be e)....today in my health class the teacher had a exstacy testing kit order form...it has like 50 different types of e on a few pages and tells you what effects you dropping this liquid they give you will have on it if its safe....i didnt read to much about it or anything, anyone else know anythign about this?

Ok..

it's sad to hear stories like these. It's also sad when alot of people are uninformed and our 'handing' out the wrong information... educate yourselves. If you don't know what you're taking, don't take it. I'm not going to say it's wrong that you do it nor and I going to say that it is right. I mean, who are we to tell anyone how to live their lives? It's their own decision. But there are testing kits out there to let you know if you have a 'bad' pill believe it or not. (Some people even took a 'bad' pill after finding out that it wasn't X... ) You can find these through dancesafe & other places online. Inform yourself of what is out there and what they are capable of doing to your body. Alot of times many 'newbies' get out of hand and start mixing drugs.. this leads to OD.. taking too much of any drug (even X) leads to an OD. Alcohol and ANY drug.. can lead to an OD. Mixing your medication with any drug will lead to an OD. Even if you physical/mental problems it can lead to an OD.. (even if you take a little bit.)

X affects your emotions greatly. It doesn't take long for this to happen either. Dosoner did an excellent job in describing what it does to you. Except you know what? Your serotonin level never gets back to what it once was. The more you take it.. the farther away you'll be from having 'true happiness'. How do I know this? After having taken' X for many weekends, I'm feeling the repercussions now.. I only wish that I had been smarter about my use even though I was fully aware of what it could do to me.

------------------

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned,

Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."

-me love marcio boy-