Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kam12oz

pointers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Nothing

did that dude just say dawg? i bet your both 7th graders, 6ozmesk has been writing for 4 months, and kam just started after mesk showed him, they tag the bathrooms at school, do sharpie tags on the bus, and paint those spots where the local wannabe stoners thro up 4:20, even tho none of those kids actually inhale. oh and you inline skate, maybe you skateboard? am i right. yeha and you draw names for ugly hoes at your school, and still get none.

Hahaha, whoever this guy is talking about is a poofter.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by virus

how can u bite block letters?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you should know, bite pirate!

you should know, bite pirate!

OH MY FUCKIN GOD!!!!U TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH MAN!!!MAD PROPS!!!ahahahaha :lol:

U suck Virus..change ur name!

If im not mistaken i think shitonastick hasnt posted.. how do we kno hes not worse than virus? i think that its funny hes mocking toys when he himself has reason to be called one

You can shade some shit. I like the first sketch ( "But there is something about the centering, you know what I mean" )

Guest 6ozmesk

nothing

since u know nothing about me, u shoud acually not say shit.

i dont inline skate nor do i skate board. ive been writingfor 2 years and i draw for fine bitches tha give it up (ass and loot) kam is 20 and out of school...Inhale? my buds are fatter than the nutz i bust in your hoe ass mommy son. get of my dick

wow your real cool

and a 20 year old that draws like that

if your so good why are you hanging out with a writer like that

painting with him even

that brings you down dude.

and i wasnt saying you dont inhale retard

im saying you paint the spots where the faggest of the fags feel safe enough to throw up theyre gay little markings.

wow some fine bitches, we can talk all we want on the net.

bitches aint nothing, you should know that by now.

now my perception of you has changed.

you live in the suburb of a big city, you prolly paint really ugly legal walls, that are conceptual, which is just an excuse for your lack of skill,

oh and you smoke chronic, which is something hella people do, and it should be a recreation not a point to brag on.

fuck

Guest 6ozmesk

True, bitches arent shit

i paint with him because he seems serious about it and hes a very good abstract artist etc. take him painting? just a new form of art, fuck if i care wut big headed wann be dun witers think of me... bragging on buds?? no, anyone can get fat buds....busting cum shot after cumshot i your moms eye?? now that im bragging on... by the way tell her to wash her ass, u can help her

like i said, get off my dick

dumb fuck

internet beef for bored loser writers trying to impress their audience with their amature whitty comments to build up their low self esteem given to them by daddy not hugging them enough during early childhood development. u neglected reject shut the fuck up an find another dick to ride

:rolleyes:

ok i told everyone i would be out of town for awhile so i am not some lame shit on a stick all you need to do is open your eyes and read......

but for the people that were willing to help me thanks and this doesnt apply to you .......

i dont really care if you think im 12 or some shit all im worried about is when do i get to fuckin express meself in my art........that is were i'm at i do alot more than spraypaint and i dont care what you think you know about me or anything just try and open your eyes most of you are proably inmatures little bitches and sorry i dont get my jollys by telling so kid that he isnt shit, but i dont care ......and dont try and feel like a hard ass when all that you are saying to me is shit..........so fuck you and grow up

If im not mistaken i think shitonastick hasnt posted.. how do we kno hes not worse than virus? i think that its funny hes mocking toys when he himself has reason to be called one

Damn,caught me there...i suck....;)