Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

>>"LEGAL BULLSHIT"<<


Guest emit_df

Recommended Posts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sisteray

Re: killer fish party

 

Originally posted by MRBURNS

postboned till springtime??? anyway, i say we plan for march or april...

i heard new edition is gonna be in town, time to break out the high top fades

and neon shirts..wonder how gene is doing with his 30 kids?-J.

 

<span style='color:indigo'>post-boned...hell flippin yes! I got ya beat on the fades and shirts...I just scored a neon pink skulled "life's a beach" fanny pack that is off the rusted hinges!</span>

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by THE PROPHET

SHIT IS TIGHT. GOOD BALANCE. FEELIN THE FISH.

 

LEGALS ARE OK AS LONG AS YOU BALANCE THE SCALES WITH ILLEGALS. I DONT GIVE PROPS TO STRICTLY LEGAL BEAGLES. YOU FUCK WIT THE CAN THEN YOU FUCK WIT ILLEGALS. MY OPINION.

 

HAVE TO AGREE!!

 

 

WAS WONDERING WHEN YOU WERE GOING TO COME OVER TO 12OZ.

Link to post
Share on other sites
I DONT GIVE PROPS TO STRICTLY LEGAL BEAGLES. YOU FUCK WIT THE CAN THEN YOU FUCK WIT ILLEGALS.

 

Why cant you give props to someone for just being a dope artist? Props are only given to illegal activity?! I like alot of art and get inspiration from that, it doesnt matter what the laws are behind it. Skrybe's is just plain ill and talented and I give him props regardless.

One day when your too old or tired, have children, or under probation and you dont want trouble with the cops anymore you'll be changing you view, but remember you can still produce sick art.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by swiss cheese

Why cant you give props to someone for just being a dope artist? Props are only given to illegal activity?! I like alot of art and get inspiration from that, it doesnt matter what the laws are behind it. Skrybe's is just plain ill and talented and I give him props regardless.

One day when your too old or tired, have children, or under probation and you dont want trouble with the cops anymore you'll be changing you view, but remember you can still produce sick art.

 

 

LOOK IF ITS DOPE ILL GIVE SOME CREDIT FOR ART SKILLS, BUT IN THE BACK OF MY MIND IT WILL BE THERE. THE DUDE IS JUST AN ARTIST AND HE SHOULD BOMB. YES ILL GIVE MORE PROPS FOR DOING SHIT ON BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE. ON THE PART OF BEING OLD AND CHILDREN AND PROBO. IM ALREADY THERE HOMIE. IVE BEEN IN THIS FOR CLOSE TO 14 YEARS. IM NOT SAYIN A LEGAL BEGAL SHOULD BE DOIN ILLEGALS LIKE JA OR OILER, BUT DO SOMETHING, ANYTHING. FROM MOBBIN TO A COUPLE OF THROWS. SHIT IS EASY NOWADAYS. ALMOST LIKE GRAFF IS TWISTEDLY ACCEPTED BY SOCIETY. A LEGAL BEGAL IS LIKE A KIT CAR. DOPE ASS BODY BUT NO HORSEPOWER UNDER THE HOOD. NIGGAZ NEED TO BE LIKE MCLAREN F1. UH YA WHATEVER I JUST TYPED. WORD UP ON THE CYPHER.

 

LETS HOPE FRAME DOESNT READ THIS. HE'LL GO ON FOREVER ABOUT THIS TOPIC. IT WOULD BE A GOOD CYPHER THOUGH. IVE HAD THIS SAME CONVO WITH HIM.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest emit_df

Everyone here has good points on the legal / Illegal topic. I feel it's defiantly up to the individual to determine where they fit in the graff world. I give a different type or respect to someone who straight bombs or pieces and bombs or just does art. Different strokes for different fokes.....If that particular person is doing it for the right reason being "real" they always get props. The worst part of this whole topic is when people run their mouths when they have no idea of a writers history..what that writer has done, where they been...... and that's just straight disrespect.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by THE PROPHET

LOOK IF ITS DOPE ILL GIVE SOME CREDIT FOR ART SKILLS, BUT IN THE BACK OF MY MIND IT WILL BE THERE. THE DUDE IS JUST AN ARTIST AND HE SHOULD BOMB. YES ILL GIVE MORE PROPS FOR DOING SHIT ON BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE. ON THE PART OF BEING OLD AND CHILDREN AND PROBO. IM ALREADY THERE HOMIE. IVE BEEN IN THIS FOR CLOSE TO 14 YEARS. IM NOT SAYIN A LEGAL BEGAL SHOULD BE DOIN ILLEGALS LIKE JA OR OILER, BUT DO SOMETHING, ANYTHING. FROM MOBBIN TO A COUPLE OF THROWS. SHIT IS EASY NOWADAYS. ALMOST LIKE GRAFF IS TWISTEDLY ACCEPTED BY SOCIETY. A LEGAL BEGAL IS LIKE A KIT CAR. DOPE ASS BODY BUT NO HORSEPOWER UNDER THE HOOD. NIGGAZ NEED TO BE LIKE MCLAREN F1. UH YA WHATEVER I JUST TYPED. WORD UP ON THE CYPHER.

 

LETS HOPE FRAME DOESNT READ THIS. HE'LL GO ON FOREVER ABOUT THIS TOPIC. IT WOULD BE A GOOD CYPHER THOUGH. IVE HAD THIS SAME CONVO WITH HIM.

 

i agree with legal and illegal balance...but dont act like you know him, me or anybody else in these crews, because if you did, this topic would never have been brought up...14yrs huh...youre still way behind me son.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest KUKU 1er

DRUNKIN MASTER

 

Originally posted by THE PROPHET

SHIT IS TIGHT. GOOD BALANCE. FEELIN THE FISH.

 

LEGALS ARE OK AS LONG AS YOU BALANCE THE SCALES WITH ILLEGALS. I DONT GIVE PROPS TO STRICTLY LEGAL BEAGLES. YOU FUCK WIT THE CAN THEN YOU FUCK WIT ILLEGALS. MY OPINION.

WHATS UP KID.......YOUR LAKERS ARE SLIPPING PROPHET...HAHAHAHA

303 4-LIFE

Link to post
Share on other sites

for real..kids are too quick to have a cry over these obviously dope writers...just because they want to post their legals does'nt mean they have'nt done bulk illegals. I'm sure what you see on this website is just a small fraction of what these cats have spat out over their time.

 

in saying that..nothing less than bangin.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by motorbreath

for real..kids are too quick to have a cry over these obviously dope writers...just because they want to post their legals does'nt mean they have'nt done bulk illegals.

 

in saying that..nothing less than bangin.

 

 

I AGREE WITH THAT 100%. BUT I KNOW OF LEGAL BEAGLES. IN THE LAST FEW YEARS THEYVE COME OUT THE WOOD WORK. LEGAL BEAGLES MEANING, A MINUTE OF ILLEGAL AND A LIFE TIME OF LEGALS. I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE KINGS AND FAKES.

 

ONE

Link to post
Share on other sites

Emit... As always, you and you fellow droogies create and amazing work of art. I'm glad to see that you continuously push the envelope on these walls and keep an eye open for every detail. When I last visited Denver I was ever more impressed to see your work in person. Not to mention the work of East... one of my all time favorite writers. Thanks for sharing your latest.

 

As for the legal and illegal business, why is it even a topic? So you feel someone is a sucker for just doing illegals... whoopdie-friggin-do. Let them worry about what they do and you worry about what you need to do. Quick stickin' out your chest, have a beer and go paint something. It's rather sad how this whole thing has been broken up into catagories and labels. With everyone arguing about what and who is 'real'. Bor-ing! You're wasting precious energy on something that doesn't even matter. What matters is the work. Whether it's legal, illegal, bombing, blackbooks, gallery work, stickers or magazines. You don't like what's being done out there or how the sub-culture is being run... do your part to change it. Mouthing off will get you nothing but bruises and stitches. That's not a sign of hard work... well, unless you got them dodging cops and jumping over razor wire. Ah, the good ol' days...

 

My rant isn't directed at any one person. I'm just throwing out my opinion. You can drop it in the kitty with all the other lousy opinions on this forum.

Link to post
Share on other sites

this has nothing to do with legal or illegals...

 

i think the walls look too formulaic... it's like every issue of scribble i've ever racked... it's kind of boring and i don't think the letters are really going anywhere... the fills are also typical att style...

 

not that i have anything against att... which i'm sure was about to be thought...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...