>>"LEGAL BULLSHIT"<<

Guest emit_df

Guest sisteray

Re: killer fish party

Originally posted by MRBURNS

postboned till springtime??? anyway, i say we plan for march or april...

i heard new edition is gonna be in town, time to break out the high top fades

and neon shirts..wonder how gene is doing with his 30 kids?-J.

<span style='color:indigo'>post-boned...hell flippin yes! I got ya beat on the fades and shirts...I just scored a neon pink skulled "life's a beach" fanny pack that is off the rusted hinges!</span>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by THE PROPHET

SHIT IS TIGHT. GOOD BALANCE. FEELIN THE FISH.

LEGALS ARE OK AS LONG AS YOU BALANCE THE SCALES WITH ILLEGALS. I DONT GIVE PROPS TO STRICTLY LEGAL BEAGLES. YOU FUCK WIT THE CAN THEN YOU FUCK WIT ILLEGALS. MY OPINION.

HAVE TO AGREE!!

WAS WONDERING WHEN YOU WERE GOING TO COME OVER TO 12OZ.

I DONT GIVE PROPS TO STRICTLY LEGAL BEAGLES. YOU FUCK WIT THE CAN THEN YOU FUCK WIT ILLEGALS.

Why cant you give props to someone for just being a dope artist? Props are only given to illegal activity?! I like alot of art and get inspiration from that, it doesnt matter what the laws are behind it. Skrybe's is just plain ill and talented and I give him props regardless.

One day when your too old or tired, have children, or under probation and you dont want trouble with the cops anymore you'll be changing you view, but remember you can still produce sick art.

Originally posted by swiss cheese

Why cant you give props to someone for just being a dope artist? Props are only given to illegal activity?! I like alot of art and get inspiration from that, it doesnt matter what the laws are behind it. Skrybe's is just plain ill and talented and I give him props regardless.

One day when your too old or tired, have children, or under probation and you dont want trouble with the cops anymore you'll be changing you view, but remember you can still produce sick art.

LOOK IF ITS DOPE ILL GIVE SOME CREDIT FOR ART SKILLS, BUT IN THE BACK OF MY MIND IT WILL BE THERE. THE DUDE IS JUST AN ARTIST AND HE SHOULD BOMB. YES ILL GIVE MORE PROPS FOR DOING SHIT ON BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE. ON THE PART OF BEING OLD AND CHILDREN AND PROBO. IM ALREADY THERE HOMIE. IVE BEEN IN THIS FOR CLOSE TO 14 YEARS. IM NOT SAYIN A LEGAL BEGAL SHOULD BE DOIN ILLEGALS LIKE JA OR OILER, BUT DO SOMETHING, ANYTHING. FROM MOBBIN TO A COUPLE OF THROWS. SHIT IS EASY NOWADAYS. ALMOST LIKE GRAFF IS TWISTEDLY ACCEPTED BY SOCIETY. A LEGAL BEGAL IS LIKE A KIT CAR. DOPE ASS BODY BUT NO HORSEPOWER UNDER THE HOOD. NIGGAZ NEED TO BE LIKE MCLAREN F1. UH YA WHATEVER I JUST TYPED. WORD UP ON THE CYPHER.

LETS HOPE FRAME DOESNT READ THIS. HE'LL GO ON FOREVER ABOUT THIS TOPIC. IT WOULD BE A GOOD CYPHER THOUGH. IVE HAD THIS SAME CONVO WITH HIM.

Guest emit_df

Everyone here has good points on the legal / Illegal topic. I feel it's defiantly up to the individual to determine where they fit in the graff world. I give a different type or respect to someone who straight bombs or pieces and bombs or just does art. Different strokes for different fokes.....If that particular person is doing it for the right reason being "real" they always get props. The worst part of this whole topic is when people run their mouths when they have no idea of a writers history..what that writer has done, where they been...... and that's just straight disrespect.

LOOK IF ITS DOPE ILL GIVE SOME CREDIT FOR ART SKILLS, BUT IN THE BACK OF MY MIND IT WILL BE THERE. THE DUDE IS JUST AN ARTIST AND HE SHOULD BOMB. YES ILL GIVE MORE PROPS FOR DOING SHIT ON BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE. ON THE PART OF BEING OLD AND CHILDREN AND PROBO. IM ALREADY THERE HOMIE. IVE BEEN IN THIS FOR CLOSE TO 14 YEARS. IM NOT SAYIN A LEGAL BEGAL SHOULD BE DOIN ILLEGALS LIKE JA OR OILER, BUT DO SOMETHING, ANYTHING. FROM MOBBIN TO A COUPLE OF THROWS. SHIT IS EASY NOWADAYS. ALMOST LIKE GRAFF IS TWISTEDLY ACCEPTED BY SOCIETY. A LEGAL BEGAL IS LIKE A KIT CAR. DOPE ASS BODY BUT NO HORSEPOWER UNDER THE HOOD. NIGGAZ NEED TO BE LIKE MCLAREN F1. UH YA WHATEVER I JUST TYPED. WORD UP ON THE CYPHER.

LETS HOPE FRAME DOESNT READ THIS. HE'LL GO ON FOREVER ABOUT THIS TOPIC. IT WOULD BE A GOOD CYPHER THOUGH. IVE HAD THIS SAME CONVO WITH HIM.

i agree with legal and illegal balance...but dont act like you know him, me or anybody else in these crews, because if you did, this topic would never have been brought up...14yrs huh...youre still way behind me son.

Guest KUKU 1er

DRUNKIN MASTER

SHIT IS TIGHT. GOOD BALANCE. FEELIN THE FISH.

LEGALS ARE OK AS LONG AS YOU BALANCE THE SCALES WITH ILLEGALS. I DONT GIVE PROPS TO STRICTLY LEGAL BEAGLES. YOU FUCK WIT THE CAN THEN YOU FUCK WIT ILLEGALS. MY OPINION.

WHATS UP KID.......YOUR LAKERS ARE SLIPPING PROPHET...HAHAHAHA

303 4-LIFE

for real..kids are too quick to have a cry over these obviously dope writers...just because they want to post their legals does'nt mean they have'nt done bulk illegals. I'm sure what you see on this website is just a small fraction of what these cats have spat out over their time.

in saying that..nothing less than bangin.

Originally posted by motorbreath

for real..kids are too quick to have a cry over these obviously dope writers...just because they want to post their legals does'nt mean they have'nt done bulk illegals.

in saying that..nothing less than bangin.

I AGREE WITH THAT 100%. BUT I KNOW OF LEGAL BEAGLES. IN THE LAST FEW YEARS THEYVE COME OUT THE WOOD WORK. LEGAL BEAGLES MEANING, A MINUTE OF ILLEGAL AND A LIFE TIME OF LEGALS. I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE KINGS AND FAKES.

ONE

Emit... As always, you and you fellow droogies create and amazing work of art. I'm glad to see that you continuously push the envelope on these walls and keep an eye open for every detail. When I last visited Denver I was ever more impressed to see your work in person. Not to mention the work of East... one of my all time favorite writers. Thanks for sharing your latest.

As for the legal and illegal business, why is it even a topic? So you feel someone is a sucker for just doing illegals... whoopdie-friggin-do. Let them worry about what they do and you worry about what you need to do. Quick stickin' out your chest, have a beer and go paint something. It's rather sad how this whole thing has been broken up into catagories and labels. With everyone arguing about what and who is 'real'. Bor-ing! You're wasting precious energy on something that doesn't even matter. What matters is the work. Whether it's legal, illegal, bombing, blackbooks, gallery work, stickers or magazines. You don't like what's being done out there or how the sub-culture is being run... do your part to change it. Mouthing off will get you nothing but bruises and stitches. That's not a sign of hard work... well, unless you got them dodging cops and jumping over razor wire. Ah, the good ol' days...

My rant isn't directed at any one person. I'm just throwing out my opinion. You can drop it in the kitty with all the other lousy opinions on this forum.

this has nothing to do with legal or illegals...

i think the walls look too formulaic... it's like every issue of scribble i've ever racked... it's kind of boring and i don't think the letters are really going anywhere... the fills are also typical att style...

not that i have anything against att... which i'm sure was about to be thought...

Originally posted by xhobox

this has nothing to do with legal or illegals...

i think the walls look too formulaic... it's like every issue of scribble i've ever racked... (ooooooooh tough guy) it's kind of boring and i don't think the letters are really going anywhere... the fills are also typical att style...

not that i have anything against att... which i'm sure was about to be thought...

your talking as if someone gives a fuck.

The crew is off the hook.

Those walls are bomb.

as for ILLEGALS...... East has been in the graff game for so many years. Rocking Chi-Town back in the day (way back) with Trains walls and all that.. so he did his time. Now all you see are Legals. so what they are off the hook. Some of you wish you did half the shit he has.

Skrybe when living in Boston didn't really paint....only a little. Until he moved to K.C. maybe because no one would give him the time and day in Boston. He was just starting out. I'm glad he moved to K.C. if he stayed living in Boston he would not be at the level he is now! Thanks to East and Gear. When he started he wasn't always about legals. but shit...you can't front on his skills now.

Emit has been around for years rocking joints left and right... and i don't remember back in the day in IMOK kids talking shit.....hmmm NOPE! EMIT burning shit back then and no one saying jack. the same thing goes to SUB...c'mon now! if they where wack no one would say shit right? except "...I will burn them blah..blah...blah" now kids always have to talk shit about kids that would burn the fuck out of them...."Yo dawg! them dude's are wack..all they do is Legal bullshit.....man anyone can do that when they have all day to paint....."

Some kids can only dream about doing the shit they are and have done over the years.

Don't get me wrong. there are some LEGAL BEAGLES in my eyes and many others they suck. because without permission and magazines and now web sites would be nobody.

HEY EAST....when the FUCK are you going to give my book back.... (hehehe)

Guest Wase_137

Remind me to never be as popular as these guys, the last thing I need is someone to evaluate my every move. Unless you people have been side by side with these guys since they started paint, how the hell would you know what they do? And where is the proof of your strictly illegal shit, and who has heard of you? I am not doubting your credability but you shouldn't doubt someone elses'. Beast it's on make it down Saturday.....................

Archived