>>"LEGAL BULLSHIT"<<

Guest emit_df

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ikueism

the point is its dope as fuck ,and it doesnt matter wat it is they do. think of it like this, the people who painted that probobly dont care wat people on a forum have to say.

Guest NEO DOOM

Scribe in the bean.

Skrybe when living in Boston didn't really paint....

Wow, not many people know that. My boy used to go to his work to peep his shit, cause he was always drawing.

Huge props to ATT.PERIOD!

Guest i'm a cop

legals are gay, the only people who should be allowed to paint legaly are real writers that have done more that seven years work on the REAL streets not a shit bag town not a gay small city a REAL street painter. anythingless, your just clowning yourselves and the rest of us who do actually paint for ups.

i hate idiots that say they write, you say really what you put up, and they bust out a fucking blackbook full of biten complex peices that would make the people the bit the style from cry and commit suicide. that shit is gay!

Originally posted by i'm a cop

]legals are gay, the only people who should be allowed to paint legaly are real writers that have done more that seven years work on the REAL streets not a shit bag town not a gay small city a REAL street painter. anythingless, your just clowning yourselves and the rest of us who do actually paint for ups.

hahahaha

How about this? Next time you see someone painting a legal wall that you dont think is "real", run up to him and jump into your b-boy stance and flip him off, then run away real quik.

You'll have showed him...

Guest emit_df

legals are gay, the only people who should be allowed to paint legaly are real writers that have done more that seven years work on the REAL streets not a shit bag town not a gay small city a REAL street painter. anythingless, your just clowning yourselves and the rest of us who do actually paint for ups. [/b]

Great......thanks we are all real writers. You sound jealous that you can't do a piece.....and wait a fake name too...nice job boyyeeeeeeeeee!

Guest kIRosKi

gotta love 'em

For those that hate because Emit posted a Legal thread you may not realize that he put in his time and submissions of illegal work. to emit, fine job...

Guest MRBURNS

crank yankers

nice stuff guys..i can picture myself wearing my slippers and robe in my study, enjoying the presence of that fine painting. possibly with a glass of chardonay by the fireplace. good to see kieth hasn't lost the magic touch...cheers good pal!

Re: crank yankers

Originally posted by MRBURNS

nice stuff guys..i can picture myself wearing my slippers and robe in my study, enjoying the presence of that fine painting. possibly with a glass of chardonay by the fireplace. good to see kieth hasn't lost the magic touch...cheers good pal!

hahaha...please don't forget to play mozart ( but not too loud, just in the background) and have your maid give you a friendly reacharound.

FAIRY TAILS MY B-BOY STANCE. geezus you crack me up. really you do.

hahaha...that shit is gooood!!! its FAIRY TALES you illiterate fuck! i'll tell you what, you use a real name on this post and i'll give you my e-mail so we can hook up, and i'll show you how to paint and how to spell, all in one fell swoop... hahaha!!! TAILS, i am fully entertained...dumbass!!!:D

Guest HOST18 DYM

Sub and Emit put in illegal work for years, I know this cause I've seen it. Any one who questions it doesn't know, and should shut the fuck up for just that reason. These guys would rock full productions illegally. I remember Gaze doing a fair amount of bombing as well. If you don't agree with legal walls then you shouldn't have entered a thread with such a title. I also heard these guys saved heavy metal. Keep up the good work. DF Lab is still one of my favorite productions.

Originally posted by HOST18 DYM

. I also heard these guys saved heavy metal.

tis true that we distilled the essence of all that is good and precious in our heritage.

tis true, with the help of our fellow retards-in-crime we help and nurture one of western civilisations greatest gifts to all of mankind........HEAVY METAL!!!! sleep well people, we are steadfast in our mission.

Archived