Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest SPFlatty

lookin for hip hop venues in seattle and portland. the cawz.

Guest SPFlatty

whatup, ? The Cawz is lookin for some venues up in the seattle and the portland areas. We are an independent hip hop group lookin for a tour. We're outta no. cal. and have rocked shows with The Cuf and the Living Legends. anybody out there that might have some info on how to go about hookin some shit up. get at me. EfDouble The Cawz. www.thecawz.com p.s. demo packages can be given apon request.

Guest socrates

Direct Productions in Portland can probably hook you up, and in seattle MADK/The SHOW...DP's Website is www.directproductions.com and the other one I'm not sure if they have a site, but if I find one I'll send it too.

Guest SPFlatty

thanx for the direct, but the mail box was down, any other ideas??

yo

Guest socrates

Search for MADK and THE SHOW ther's a third part but they're from seattle and put on shows all around the northwest...also you can send Dp mail through there feedback section, just tell em your story

Guest socrates

Why are you fucking this up with dumb pictures???

thecaws

go into the search option in this website and search for a screen name jades_blue. email her. she can help you out in the seattle scene.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this