rape

Guest TEARZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest batsnake

oh no. how can i be a member. maybe ill just sit here and post everything i possibly can so that one day i can achieve the ultimate goal of being down with the 12 oz prophets and canada too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok im 19 right i had a pretty fucked up childhood parents are both drug addicts and so when i was like 11 i lived with my brother. my brother use to run this little gang in our small town they use to rob houses and sell drugs and all sorts of small shit like that well one of his friends (agirl) got drugged by some fuckin pussys at a party(three of them) well she turned them in and everything and two of them went to jail well the other one was 17 and like 2 or3 months later he got the charges droped , well this fucker ended up at a party where my brother was at .my brother and like 4 of his friends stuff the fool in the trunk of a LTD and we went like to the middle of fucking nowhere they pulled him outta the car and beat his ass for like 2 hours straight (including kicking his head into a rock) well the cops found him like two months later and said he died from massive head wounds or some shit like that they they just ruled it off as a gang realated killingi havent thought of that shit in years andthis thread really got me thinking about it(this is my first post kuz i forgot my pw and had to get a new sign in name)

Archived