rape

Guest TEARZ

Originally posted by suburbian bum

And when you say you dont personally know any girls who have been raped. You are wrong. You would be surprised the people who you would least expect it have been raped/molested whatever. Its horrible happens to sooo many people..

its the cycle of abuse.

Some old guy rapes a girl and molests a boy.

The boy grows up and because the old guy fucked his brain over rapes a guy. And molestes a boy.

Boy molests.

ETC. Its practiaclly not even these peoples fault which is the horrible thing! These people all have had the thing done to them that they are doing. Its human nature.

I call it the cycle of abuse and it happens everywhere all the time.

Xactly!!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont really know what to say to this thread, i havent read the whole thing. the first and the fourth page to be exact, this is alot of heavy shit to process. a friend of mine was raped by her dad between the ages of 2-12 on numerous numerous occasions and hes still not in jail although he has a trial coming up. he also raped her little brother on numerous occasions, between the same ages i believe. another friend of mine was raped and given herpes blowing her lifelong dream of becoming the first lady astronaut to actually make it into space, which she was actually succesfully working towards. although i only know 2 of the 3 people mentioned i have witnessed what the effects have been and its not pretty. one of my friends that i havent talked to in years was a rape victim, i met her in a psych hospital; she was there due to her abuse. still today one of my friends has dreams of being raped on a regular basis and is unable to stop her attacker in her sleep because of being raped. she wakes up screaming sometimes. theres a writer from the city that i live in that is a rapist and is proud to be a rapist, he sits around and brags about it. i was just informed of this a few nights ago and dont really know how to react or how to approach the situation. i dont know. rape is fucked up.

• 2 weeks later...

i took it into my own hands once, when i found out this fol and hios three chorts took advantage of one of our freinds while she was throwed and they took pictures and videotaped it while doing the deed. I fucked that fools truck up real good, but he did deserve a beating.

hmmm...interesting topic

I'm impressed that you brought this up tearz-interesting questions and content.

My humble opinion-rape is about power. Power is sexy in our world. Reference dominatrixes, s&m, bondage, love stories where one character has to be "persuaded" that the other is their true love, etc, etc... Perhaps if equal relationships were considered as sexy or sexier than relationships based on inequal power, rape would be less prevalent?

My own personal experiences with rape are mundane-raped in my bed when I was too drunk to walk or stand by a male friend in first year of uni. 2nd year, dragged into a incredibly drunk friend's room where he tried to take my clothes off. Both guys were normal, blow joes. People liked them, got along with them, went out drinking with them. There was no red x on their forehead or third leg to mark them as would-be rapists. They were average guys. THose regretable incidents just made me realize how much I have to trust the guys around me-I am not strong enough to fight off an average male so I have to trust that he will not try to rape me if we are alone. And I am not going to be a fucking cloistered nun, afraid to walk home when it's late or go out at night by myself.

Both of the above guys' responses were more embarresment than realization of what they had done-more along the lines of "I don't want to be around you because you remind me that I did something mean to you"

mmm...about rape fantasies, most rape fantasies are hardly close to the real thing I personally would suspect. I think that rape fantasies are more about giving up the power to someone they choose (or who is acceptable), in a non-realistic violent manner. I think women are taught to want a man who will dominate them, overcome them, control them, etc... which then results in rape fantasies. Or I could be incredibly wrong.

Yes this thread shows how often it happens. It pisses me off that these people arnt being fried on the electric chair. No one ever goes after them, cause lots of people are rapists. Fuck. All you people who know them have to prosecute them now. For the sake of fucking humanity people, go out of the way to lock these fuckers up.

Guest ransom

it's depressing what a wasted guy thinks is completely acceptable, and im not saying they've all got bad intentions but they're almost always forceful be it physically or otherwise, probably without realizing it. but they should realize it, and it's shitty because very few guys feel that same kind of pressure that girls tend to feel a lot of times from guys around them. so they just dont get it.

its just fucked up to think about. and it sucks.

Guest willy.wonka

Re: Re: i raped before..actually no, i didnt

Originally posted by WOTUP

U consider those ppl friendz bro??Get ya fukn head read mate!!

my head is fine.you people are so fucking blind to what my point was.

shit happens

Guest HOST18 DYM
Originally posted by TEARZ

specifically, what i'm thinking about is that 1 in 8 women have been raped in their lifetime. that's just reported cases, so probably many more go unreported...

Spreading unfounded statistics is not cool. Get your facts straight and do your homework.

Its actually 1 in 2 women and 1 in 3 men will be sexually assaulted at one point in their lives. (From the Badgley commision for the gov't of Canada) I used to be a peer sex & health educator so I have a lot of these useless facts lying around.

theres not much to be said that hasnt allready, its nice to see some very good and valid stories being shared (TEARZ, wonka, KaBar..etc..)albeit it is a sad topic...

its shit like this that just invigorates the fuck outta me when the godamn human right tree hugging pussies try to change a convicted molestor, rapist etc.. life or viewpoint on life, set his ass free after a few months or something equally ridicolous then hes found godamn raping a ten year old boy two days later....now i know that may seem greatly exaggerated and a tad bit angry but it has happened, will happen, and i have no sympathy for anyone that treats others like prey...cold blooded murderers etc....kinda a little right wing but hey...just pisses me off.

and like pistol said its sad that people have to live in fear that something horrible could happen to them...that it is a great reality.

Guest HSKillers

Id say the only rapists that need to be killed are those who rape young children or people spreading HIV knowingly. Because children who are raped usually go on to rape and create more scum......Like I know yall feel sorry for rape victims but what about the rapists who are raping cause they were molested at one time and couldnt get help....why dont we feel the same remorse for them................

Guest HSKillers
Originally posted by batsnake

because if anybody should know better they should.

Ur a fuckin idiot..If an 5 year old kid gets raped and grows up in an abusive home without help, you think its really very logical that hes going to be a productive member of society...please....of course he or she will know how terrible it felt but theyre going to get off to getting that power back by raping/ beating/or killing....I dont feel sorry for them but a lot of people on here feel really sorry fore people who have been raped but what do they feel for rapists who are a product of their environment and at one point was the little boy/girl being raped....Can u imagine the despair they must live in and one of the only ways to releave it is to rape.........And Im talking about like serial rapists, physcotic types....

Not condoning rape just wondering what you all think about that...........

Originally posted by HSKillers

If an 5 year old kid gets raped and grows up in an abusive home without help, you think its really very logical that hes going to be a productive member of society...

then one would think they would seek help or someone would rach out to them because of their ill fate...but...in this instance...say even this person sought help...didnt work...he rapes, molests, goes to jail...stays or gets out on parole...continues to rape, molest..etc...i still wouldnt give a shit if he was off the streets, either in a cell or six feet under...

Re: Re: rape

Originally posted by HOST18 DYM

Spreading unfounded statistics is not cool. Get your facts straight and do your homework.

go grind your self-righteous axe elsewhere, brah. my "unfounded statistics" can be found on pretty much all of the major rape organizations web pages and are corroborated by US Dept of Justice stats through '99. all reasonably intelligent people also know that statistics are extremely wishy-washy anyway- you can find different and conflicting stats on any subject you wish. i used these #s because they seemed reasonable and i justwanted to get people thinking.

now, if you want to talk about how these numbers might be inflated/underreported, what % might actually be reported, that's a different story. most agencies estimate that only 1/3 to 1/2 of rapes are actually reported- pushing my #'s up to 1 in 4 or less.

but you asserted absolutely nothing in your statement. typical 12oz.

Guest batsnake

man if someone fucked me as a kid id probably kill him 20 years later. no doubt youd have an issue. i just cant understand how people can fuck thier problems away. i can understand wanting to beat someone to death, but how do you get your sex on under these circumstances. i know it happens but idont care a rapist is one level up fron child molester and one level down from murderer.

Guest HSKillers

Re: Re: Re: rape

Originally posted by TEARZ

go grind your self-righteous axe elsewhere, brah.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA....U actually said brah........

Archived