rape

Guest TEARZ

Originally posted by THUMB WRESTL

say man, shut the fuck up, you've came in this thread time and time again saying stupid shit, begging for attention. ease up on the stupid comments, and get off wonka's nuts. he's a big boy and he knows how to talk to baby puncher without you protecting his dignity/nuts/honor or what have you. grow up.

Get my dick out yo mouth nephew. Wonka's a friend of mine.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

here's another story

one of my girlfriends was walking outa my nieghborhood "over here in hawaii" as she was walkin out some military guys started harassing her/trying to talk to her..when she told them whatever/fuck off..one of them started yellin at her talk about how she shouldnt be thrown mixed signals..(she's fine) he then started hitting her in front of all these kids and took off..

not exactly rape, but damn near close to it.one reason why i hate military folk that come here..she was also raped in some alley way by a bunch of military guys in waikiki(downtown)she never told me. i just foundout from one of her friends..she was just a little girl back then.

there is something wrong with our military

I didn't bother reading the replies. Just TEARZ original post.

I assume that it's a "few" rapist's raping numerous girls as opposed to one rapist, raping one girl and calling it quits.

What a fucked up world it is where girls have to worry about getting raped/molested/kidnapped whatever.

Guest chicken bone

Emphasizing the point of some peoples ridiculous viewpoint on rape victims:

I remember talking to my ex and telling her she should tell her father what happened, so he could kill the guy that raped her (because she knew for a fact that he had raped another girl, and that he had since moved to Switzerland to go to college, and was probably continuing to rape more girls). My ex's father was a big head in the Swedish mafia and I know for a fact that if he found out he would kill this rapist himself. I really wanted this to happen but she kept telling me she would never tell him.

It turns out sometime before, my ex and her father were watching a movie (at this point, no one knew about the rape and she had not yet met me) and a woman character had been raped in the movie. My ex curiously asked her father what he thought of that (this was sometime after she herself had been raped) and he said something about how it was despicable, and if one of his daughters got raped (including her) he would never be able to look at her again (presumably because from then on he would think of his raped daughter as 'dirty').

So imagine being raped, then knowing you could never tell your father that it happened in fear of losing your fathers love. So this rapist is still out there and there is basically nothing that can be done..

I really cant understand how you could think more lowly of a person because they had been raped... No one deserves to be raped (unless I think if you've raped before)... So how could it lessen or mar a persons character?

Guest socrates
Originally posted by KRONOLOGIK

One of my boys is doing 25 to life in the Kingston penn (the largest prison that you're sent to if you live in Toronto) for one event that he can never change. His 16 year old sister at the time was at a big end of school jam with attendance somewhere around 80 people. The party went on with no serious events beyond the usual drugs and alcohol and I know his little sister she doesnt drink or do drugs. This ass hole who was 19 at the time druged her with one of those date rape pills in her glass of pop/soda whatever you guys call it and got her all fucked up then raped her in the bathroom at this guys house, shit was that a mistake. so I guess a few hours went buy after this incident and she began to sober up and realize what happened, she paged my boy (no names mentionned) her brother who was at work at the time and told him everything she could piece together from what she could remember. So in an instinctual rage he immediately left work and headed straight to the party (this guy was at that point on a mission to hunt down and terminate the guy that raped his sister) he soon nears the party and who happens to be walking to the liquor store, yep it was him with a couple of his boys. He (my boy) drove right up onto the sidewalk in his mustang and clipped his legs, got out and proceeded to kick the fuck out of him. He just kept kicking the guy untill he stopped breathing, he killed him with one of his kicks to the head and snapped his neck. I still visit him once a month cause its a long drive from where I live and honestly if that happened to my mom or a girlfriend of mine I'd do the same thing and wouldnt think twice about it. I just feel really sorry for my boy rotting away in that prison for that one nessessary death.

Does he regret killing the guy ar does he regret getting caught...I don't think myself would regret either, that guy would have got out in 2 years if any jail time at all for the rape charge.

Chicken Bone

About the woman that was raped and murdered---She was my first wife. We travelled together for a couple of years, and she hitch-hiked and rode trains with me. We were union activists. We divorced in 1976, the same year I enlisted in the Marines. I did not see her again, until her funeral in 1989. After we were divorced, she went on to marry again, and had a very active life as a union representative.

She was pretty much a fearless woman. As you can imagine, when we were young, we got into plenty of scrapes hitching and trainhopping, and she never wimped out, not once. As a union activist for the IWW, and then later for the Communication Workers of America, and then even later as a business representative for the Service Employees' International Union, she was a tireless organizer and a tough negotiator.

When we were married, we lived in a part of Houston called "the Montrose area." It was sort of the Haight-Ashbury of Houston, very popular with young, artistic, liberal people, especially gays and left-wing political types. As it became more and more popular, the rents went higher and higher. A lot of our old friends moved to the Houston Heights neighborhood (another cool area) and my ex-wife moved into the warehouse district area east of Houston's downtown. This area was fast becoming a favorite of artists and the "art car parade" group, as well as gays, lesbians and various kinds of feminists.

She felt very comfortable being a single white woman in a largely black and Hispanic neighborhood. She had no reason to feel afraid. She and I had been hippies, anarchist revolutionaries, IWW organizers, trainhoppers and drifters. Compared to all that shit, living in a working-class minority neighborhood as an SEIU union organizer was a piece of cake.

Her landlady was Hispanic. The landlady's son was a recently released convict. He got a set of keys to her garage apartment, went up there and was going through her stuff. She came home after work. He armed himself with one of her kitchen knives and hid in a bedroom closet. When she was getting undressed and opened the closet, he attacked her, stabbing her numerous times (she had deep defensive cuts on both hands and arms) and then, when she fled down the hallway, he stabbed her five times in the back. She collapsed in the hallway, and he tried to rape her as she bled to death. The police told my sister that there was evidence of penetration, but no semen.

It's hard to convey how much hatred I feel for this man. But it's a lot.

He got seven-to-life in the Texas prison system. It's not nearly enough.

Some day he will get out. I imagine her family is patiently awaiting that day.

Guest chicken bone

Whoa. Life's a trip, but you probably know that more than I do...

I hope that guy gets whats coming to him.

I'm going to go see my girlfriend now. We will try to find pepper spray or something for her. She's moving away soon and I won't be around to protect her...

Originally posted by socrates

Does he regret killing the guy ar does he regret getting caught...I don't think myself would regret either, that guy would have got out in 2 years if any jail time at all for the rape charge.

No, he has no regrets for what he needed to do or for being caught. Of course he hates it in prison although I think he's sort of beginning to accept his situation.

i'm very surprised with how this thread has gone. there are some amazing stories here and i'm beyond impressed with people's contributions. i didn't think a thread like this was possible with the 12oz of today. honestly i thought this would have 7 dick replies and be closed.

i really respect willy's honesty. as i said before, i don't think that there is 100% honesty in this thread- honesty clearly isn't part of the equation when it comes to men and rape. willy's reply was so honest that it hurt- and that's some of the shit i was trying to get to.

there are some voices that are conspicuously absent.

as far as men are concerned- this thread has just confirmed my belief that the only real emotion men are allowed to have when it comes to rape is anger. this is nothing new- anger is really the only socially acceptable emotion for men in most cases. men are basically tought "don't rape and fucking kill any dude that does." i even sense in this thread admiration for how far one is willing to go to respond to a rape. that's troubling. i almost think that while that response is valid and understandable, it's almost a cop out. why the desire to see another man dead and not to see less women raped. surely there are more productive channels if that's what you really care about. and like i said before, i'm not trying to bust on anyone because i've been right there with you- i'm guilty too.

banjo bob touched on some of this before- but there are tons of conflicting messages out there for (especially young) men concerning sex.

young men in the 12oz target demographic are the main ones doing the raping in the US. most rapists are not the scummy semi-homeless dudes that emerge from alleyways and darkened parking garages like we have been conditioned to believe. again, i'll say that this is another way that the common man distances himself from the rapist. if all of the "typical" rapists in the US were hiding out in their abandoned warehouse in south jersey, then we'd have 1% of the rapes in the US that we have now. just like if neo-nazis and the kkk were all that we had for racists in the us, we'd have virtually no racism. rapes happen everywhere. even at harvard, even at lefty pc ivies like brown and wesleyan. so no offense 12oz if i say that i'm positive that we have some rapists among our ranks. the average date rapist doesn't think "i'm gonna go rape some girl tonight." i think that the average rapist is very much the average joe.

we've been bamboozled into thinking that the average rapist is a wacko scumbag- no moreso that the average man- we are the average rapist.

the word rape makes me feel sick in the stomach. I know girls who have been raped, basically it ruins thier lives. its an ugly thing and i think that a rapist is a worse person than a murderer. I agree rapists should die.

But like every other man in the world, we have this chemical need to have sex that comes from way back in history. Its our hormones. I cant deny that i have thought of rape, and it disgusts me now. I would never do it.

Rape isnt just traumatizing and unwanted to girls it LITERRALLY DESTROYS THEIR LIVES. Somthing about rape changes the brain chemistry of a girl and makes them depressed, and often time slutty.

Another thing almost any slut you will ever meet has been sexually abused, it causes girls to be sluts. Its the human cycle of abuse.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

rape changes the brain chemistry of a girl and makes them depressed, and often time slutty.

Another thing almost any slut you will ever meet has been sexually abused, it causes girls to be sluts. Its the human cycle of abuse.

What!? Please explain.

And when you say you dont personally know any girls who have been raped. You are wrong. You would be surprised the people who you would least expect it have been raped/molested whatever. Its horrible happens to sooo many people..

its the cycle of abuse.

Some old guy rapes a girl and molests a boy.

The boy grows up and because the old guy fucked his brain over rapes a guy. And molestes a boy.

Boy molests.

ETC. Its practiaclly not even these peoples fault which is the horrible thing! These people all have had the thing done to them that they are doing. Its human nature.

I call it the cycle of abuse and it happens everywhere all the time.

Originally posted by effyoo

What!? Please explain.

It may not make sence but it is VERY true.

You meet a slutty girl, she has been raped/molested/abused sometime when she was younger. That abuse has altered the "wiring" of her brain. She may not really like sex but its basically unavoidable.

Other things like physical/verbal abuse, girls growing up and never having a father, having drug addicted parents, ETC will also cause this sort of thing.

I know its weird but as you go through life you will realize its trye.

Ive gotten to the point where i can tell a girl that has been abused and often times what kind of abuse that has happened to her because of the way she acts. Its sad. And about 70% of the time i figure out that im right.

A woman should use her head, but there's never a "too sexy" of an outfit that justified being forced to have sex with someone. Ever.

In Italy, if a woman is raped, and her pants were tight, the law says that it's not really considered "rape" because "she must have helped to get her pants off"....

Majority of rapes that occur are date rapes. These are the ones that are rarely reported - and this is because of the social stigma given to a rape victim, and the lack of concern by the authorities - times are changing, but police are known for being extremely unsympathetic towards rape victims and extremely non-comforting. They haven't treated it like the violent crime that it is for such a long time.

Take back the night!

The authorities have been known for telling a woman that she "deserved" to be raped because of her "revealing" clothing. This is not the case anymore, however is still practiced in some countries, specifically Italy, and maybe many more where women are still considered second-class citizens.

From a woman's point of view - no outfit could ever be revealing enough to deserve to be raped. period.

"Take back the night" was a women's march held in LA in the 80's that stood for bringing attention to rape, and the lack of support for rape victims, and lack of prosecutions for rapists.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I dont think italians concider women as second grade citizens in any way...i dont know how you came up with this, you know their statistics on rape? i'm curious.

Originally posted by sneak

^^im sorry your boy is now fucked. however, i probably would end up doing the same if i had a little sister. hell i could do that even if it was a friend of mine. im sure there are other people on this board that would to.

i would definitely beat the fuck out of anyone that pulled that shit on my sister, but i would do my best not to kill them. just rack up a big hospital bill for them.

Originally posted by Tesseract

I dont think italians concider women as second grade citizens in any way...i dont know how you came up with this, you know their statistics on rape? i'm curious.

I don't know - I got that vibe myself in Italy - but I know that it's improved alot - and that law may not even exist anymore.

I know that it used to be that a woman would have to prove that it was premeditated for the rapist to be convicted - and that is no longer the case. So maybe I am wrong. I also believe that the Vatican's stance on "family values" hinders the whole feminist movement in a way. I don't want to argue about it though.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Ive gotten to the point where i can tell a girl that has been abused and often times what kind of abuse that has happened to her because of the way she acts. Its sad. And about 70% of the time i figure out that im right.

or they pretend their happy all the time.. that they are fine, until you start talking to them...usually their weird and tend to not be real connected and commited to people who want a relationship with them...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

This thread is really hard to read, and even harder to reply to... there's so much to say on the subject. However I will say that, TEARZ, what you have said is some of the most intelligent, well-thought out, and well-written things I have ever read on this board.

Rape is one of those incredibly unfathomable things that doesn't seem to make sense at all, yet there's an unnerving naturalness to them... I don't know, I don't feel like getting serious right now. I'll post more of what i think later. Beer,

El Mamerro

Re: i raped before..actually no, i didnt

Originally posted by willy.wonka

my friends used to rape a lot of girls at my homies house parties..not like one guy rape..it was like 2 girls and 10 guys..straight gangbang style..the thing that tripped most of us out is that more and more girls came to our parties..we were known as rapists, but more and more chicks kept comin..girls from all around town came to get raped.

i never took part in the gangbangs, but it sure looks dirty..with everybody using somebody else's name..not like everybody's name is po'yo.when one person is done he leaves the room and everybody kinda "evily" creeps closer to the bed...

once i came back from bombin and i walked in a dark room.

all my boys were like..."close the door, get down"

i walked into a dirty scene.there were at least 12-14 guys in there.my homie "ratboy" was raw-dog fuckin his girlfriend while she gave head to my homie "j"...he was all hollerin and showin off..

my friend mike came up to me wit ha big smile and was like, "eh yo wonka, come hit this..i knew something was wrong, cause my homie mike never passed up the pussy..then i smelt this really nasty "ass" smell..i turned out the girl was blind..her dad was the owner of a store we stole kegs from and she didnt know how to wipe her ass..

my temtation was broken by reality..

i was never into that shit..i was a playa that brought chicks home..

im serious though..these girls were straight raped, but they kept comin back..very strange.i never understood that.

i never seen that type of rape where the girls are crying trying to fight people off, but i have seen the passed out waking up to some guy stickin his dick in her...

i have no troubles thinking about it..i just think of it as odd

shit, i was raped before.

U consider those ppl friendz bro??Get ya fukn head read mate!!

Archived