stupidest fashion you ever took part in: admit your sins

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big pants back around 5 years ago. It was the whole jnco thing. That shit was out of control here. To be cool your pants had to completely cover your shoes. I found a pair of Lee Pipes that were fucking huge, big enough to fit 3 shoes. It was lame. I was glad i had them at the time cause i waship. I also had a big wallet chain.

I dont know how big this one got around other parts of the world,

but it grade 7-8 the big thing was to 'box' your hats.

It just sat on the top of your head, and you pushed the center down.

It just sat on your head looking stupid.

And you know it had to be UNLV or BULLS or the FALCONS (possibly ND)

Originally posted by Kilo7-

the big thing was to 'box' your hats.

It just sat on the top of your head, and you pushed the center down.

It just sat on your head looking stupid.

yeah shamefull as it is, i got into that too...who knows why,looked all kinds of stooopid..

but it was bad ass at the time

hahahhahaa

Originally posted by Kilo7-

[b

what teams? [/b]

i was sporting a LA raiders starter hat with grey visor and pinstripes..if i was feeling especialy bad that day id wear it backward...possibly to impress those 13 yr old honeys (me being 11 or 12 at the time)

Oh no.

Remembering the 80's.

I used to rock two pairs of socks that were different color and mismatch them so the matching pair were diagonal to each other.

The big poofy bangs, the big thing was too see how high you could make them stand.

Old school reebok hightops with the double velcro strips on the ankle.

LA Gear hightops with the pink and lime green laces that came with that little keychain.

those stupid wannabe mc hammer pants.

I was going to edit my first post.. but it wouldn't work.

Anyhow.. I also forgot to mention bleach spotted jeans. What the fuck were we thinking?

Man, you can't front on those pin striped hats... all the fly boys would rock that shit. Especially with the matching team parka...

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Hahahaha....yeah, I was doing this in grade 6.....

Who else was part of the whole jean jacket revolution??

- - G U I L T Y - -

I'm also guilty on the mullet, bleached and torn jeans and tight rolling them.

Worst quote I remember saying, "dude, white wash jeans will be in, like, forever man".

why someone didn't just take a bullet to me then, I'll never know.

first bad style, 5th grade:

spin art shirts (home-made and mall-bought)

parachute pants, all kinds of wacky colors

mullet

batman logo shirt

second, worse style. 6th/7th grade:

huge pants, most of them frayed at the bottom

plaid flannel shirts

striped fruity colored shirts

huge pants. big enough that they are worthy of being mentioned a second time. that and half of them were cordouroys, and the other half were jeans with white stiching.

1> 'Flock of Seagulls' haircut... mid-eighties

2> Multi-colored and camoflauge Converse All Stars... mix and match days were even more scary... early eighties

3> Fake Gucci wear... baseball caps and fanny packs... early eighties

4> Overalls with only one strap fastened / and one leg rolled up... early eighties

5> Wearing fake prescription glasses for the 'cool' factor

I won't even go into the Gothic days...

in 6th grade i bought these big baggy jeans and i only wore them once, cause no matter how cool they were at the time, they were just hella goofy. I had a homemade wutang symbol hooded sweatshirt in like 8th grade, and on haloween i wore it with a ghostface killer stocking like ninja mask and felt hella badass robbing kids for theyre candy, and lighting up the fools that tried to egg us with paintball guns. it was pretty ugly. also for a time in 8th grade we wore big brand name hooded sweatshirts backwards. kinda gay but we felt hella cool. Freshman year i had three matching sweat suits by 555soul, 3 different colors, those were

gay, my only attempt at being hip hop, i felt like such a wigger. My fashion will never get to extreme because if i overdress i feel stupid, or if i wear something stupid i feel stupid. I just wear loose jeans and khakis, polos and plaid overshirts, i wear my pants kinda low, i wear fitted baseball hats, and hooded sweatshirts altho i wouldnt mind a north face if i had the cheddar.

Archived