"I SUCK" THREAD!!!!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Re: Re: "I SUCK" THREAD!!!!

Originally posted by ..oX..

do you have a separated at birth identical twin because if you do its me. i suck at the type of stuff you cant really ask people to help you with... its sort of hard to ask people, even friends, "how do i talk to people without it being akward" or "what the hell do you say/talk about when you meet a girl at a party or something without just talking about yourself" or "why is my hand so nice on paper and so buttfucking ugly on the wall." you know?

i also suck at snowboarding.

ahahahahh fucking A...my graffiti looks ill on paper but on walls and in public it looks like i have hand deslyxia (see i cant spell either)

i also suck at keeping my mouth shut

i suck at lying

i suck at studying (got 2 major finals tommorow and i didnt even look at the shit!)

i suck at being positive

i suck at being creative

i suck at knowing what the fuck im becoming

IM SUCH A FUCK UP!!!! i think im insane...the world is stupid...i wanna be like osama bin laden,....not for his killing everyone...but for the fact aht every fucking human on this earth knows his name, and that when he dies everyone will know him, instead of being some fucking person who will die and no one will fucking know

yea but seriously willywonka...you gotta make moves in life, and those moves gotta make millions, why would anyone wanna live legitly 9-5 and in the end be some old geezer with a fucking retirement fund, when you can take a risk, do the dirt but be set for the rest of your life, and fucking live the rest of your life the way living should be.......i gotta make some shit happen....this whiteamerica lifestyle with the soccermoms and desk jobs is not gonna cut it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived