Train Derailure!!

GI Jew

This morning, right next to my house a freight derailed on this bridge that goes over a major highway here. The train car was hanging off, dangling over the traffic. I wanted to go see it since it's right down the street, but I'm too lazy.

Not every day that something like that happens... and no, it wasn't an amtrak.:)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by diehomokthx

This morning, right next to my house a freight derailed on this bridge that goes over a major highway here. The train car was hanging off, dangling over the traffic. I wanted to go see it since it's right down the street, but I'm too lazy.

Not every day that something like that happens... and no, it wasn't an amtrak.:)

[bI don't have a way to get over there right now you dick heads, or else I would. [/b]

ahhh walk you piece of shit.

your the stupid fuck...learn how to converse.

"This morning right next to my house..."

You needed to get a drive over to the side of your house.....?

Probably because your lieing, dipshit.

I hope you get hit by the next train on that track you lazy fuck.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by graffsurgeon

i was standing in a yard once and i watched a train go off the track. The front kept dragging the back end along with dirt and a couple tracks. that was interesting.

absolutely dope

Guest angry xbox

Yeah, I'm lying, you're a stupid mother fucker. Right next to my house means a 5 minute drive. HOw do you measure that distance asshole? Huh, huh, what's that you say, I can't hear you with my dick in your mouth.

die.

ahahahah thats pretty funny

Hey! did you see it happen?

hellyeah ..nice photos.. but I question the authenticity of the event .. You said you have no digital camera. You say it would be a few days before you got the pictures developed . You say something about police blocking it off and you got there anyway .On top of the fact that the pics posted this morning were captured from some kind of highway web cam.

Any way the properties reveal that those pics are from a web site probably dedicated to images of rail accidents..

Too much to say , but in a nutshell .

BRAVO!

Archived