Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GI Jew

Train Derailure!!

This morning, right next to my house a freight derailed on this bridge that goes over a major highway here. The train car was hanging off, dangling over the traffic. I wanted to go see it since it's right down the street, but I'm too lazy.

Not every day that something like that happens... and no, it wasn't an amtrak.:)

Originally posted by FLESHEATER

PLEASE ..go flick it and come back with it posted

yes man, youre a fucking idiot if you didnt go get flicks of that shit, that type of picture could get you some $$$$$$$, not to mention ill ass memories and piks.

i was standing in a yard once and i watched a train go off the track. The front kept dragging the back end along with dirt and a couple tracks. that was interesting.

alright you dickweeds, I'm gonna go put some film in my camera, and my mom's gonna take me down there... I'll catch plenty of flicks of it. But they won't be developed for a couple days.

Wish me luck.

Guest ZoSe
Originally posted by diehomokthx

This morning, right next to my house a freight derailed on this bridge that goes over a major highway here. The train car was hanging off, dangling over the traffic. I wanted to go see it since it's right down the street, but I'm too lazy.

Not every day that something like that happens... and no, it wasn't an amtrak.:)

[bI don't have a way to get over there right now you dick heads, or else I would. [/b]

ahhh walk you piece of shit.

You are a stupid, stupid fuck. It is not that close to my house.

To everyone else that is not a dumb fucker. I did get down there despite being blocked off by police. I got ALOT of good pictures which I will be posting here shortly.

your the stupid fuck...learn how to converse.

"This morning right next to my house..."

You needed to get a drive over to the side of your house.....?

Probably because your lieing, dipshit.

I hope you get hit by the next train on that track you lazy fuck.

Yeah, I'm lying, you're a stupid mother fucker. Right next to my house means a 5 minute drive. HOw do you measure that distance asshole? Huh, huh, what's that you say, I can't hear you with my dick in your mouth.

die.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by graffsurgeon

i was standing in a yard once and i watched a train go off the track. The front kept dragging the back end along with dirt and a couple tracks. that was interesting.

absolutely dope

Originally posted by fr8otech

You needed to get a drive....

I can't believe you called me a stupid fuck.

Guest angry xbox

Yeah, I'm lying, you're a stupid mother fucker. Right next to my house means a 5 minute drive. HOw do you measure that distance asshole? Huh, huh, what's that you say, I can't hear you with my dick in your mouth.

die.

ahahahah thats pretty funny

Hey! did you see it happen?

nope, I was asleep. They got the autorack that was hanging over the highway dragged off to the side now.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this