THE ONE CONCERT YOU WISH YOU SAW:

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ZOSE & A FIRE INSIDE

HOPE TO SEE YOU HERE ALSO

January 12th at CBGB's - 4PM $10 ?A N.Y.H.C. TRIBUTE TO FRANK COLLINS 1973-2002? - MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD // MERAUDER // ALL OUT WAR // SUB-ZERO // CONFUSION // DARKSIDE NYC // SHUTDOWN // STARKWEATHER // INHUMAN // NEXT STEP UP // SYNTHETIC 16 // BLACK HOUSE BURNING // WITHOUT A CAUSE // 4 IN DA CHAMBER. DOORS ARE 4:00. 1ST BAND 4:30. LAST BAND 10:35-11:00. NOTE - All bands will go on, on TIME!!! Any band running late will have their set cut short so come early to see the bands.

Re: ZOSE & A FIRE INSIDE

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

HOPE TO SEE YOU HERE ALSO

January 12th at CBGB's - 4PM $10 ?A N.Y.H.C. TRIBUTE TO FRANK COLLINS 1973-2002? - MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD // MERAUDER // ALL OUT WAR // SUB-ZERO // CONFUSION // DARKSIDE NYC // SHUTDOWN // STARKWEATHER // INHUMAN // NEXT STEP UP // SYNTHETIC 16 // BLACK HOUSE BURNING // WITHOUT A CAUSE // 4 IN DA CHAMBER. DOORS ARE 4:00. 1ST BAND 4:30. LAST BAND 10:35-11:00. NOTE - All bands will go on, on TIME!!! Any band running late will have their set cut short so come early to see the bands.

I'm fucking there.

• 6 months later...
Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

Bjork's last tour, Vespertine (full on orchestra and all).

no doubt.

....and Rage Against the Machine, Wu-Tang Clan, and Atari Teenage Riot were all touring together and they rolled through to the Chicagoland area, but I could go see 'em. (I'm still kinda pissed about that one.)

Ive missed quite a few which im still kicking my self in the ass for, but just last year a chance to see TOOL and backstage to add to it, I missed a chance at Rage, which i really really really regret...soo many. I really should go to more concerts.

weather report with jaco(rip)

the first art of noise ture becaues napalm death and nile were there.

mastodon, luisvill Kt

and the last shogun show (local hardcore/metal band)

and led zeplin, and max roach, amon tobin two years ago, jack de-jonet.....any jazz legend..

music rules

• 1 year later...

Archived