Quit it with the 'first's

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

"Hey, smartass, I asked my old man about sticking your tongue to a light pole in winter, and he said that it would freeze right to the pole, just like I told ya.

He knows, because he saw a guy stick his tongue to a railroad tie on a bet, and they had to get the fire department to come get the guy's tongue off, because he couldn't get it off."

"You're full of it. Are you kidding? Stick my tongue to that stupid pole? That's dumb!"

"That's 'cause you konw it'll stick! "

"You're full of it!" "Oh yeah?!" "Yeah!" "Well I double-DOG-dare ya!"

NOW it was serious.

A double-dog-dare!

haha that movies fuckin wack

Guest socrates

After smart yelled at me that one night I've tried to stop being a complete asshole here...I don't really know how well it's working though

Originally posted by diehomokthx

I think OJ Simpson needs to be regulated on, that fool will find one picture and post it in like 10 threads and think that someone's gonna find it funny or something.

Wow! what a bunch of support, I didn't expect that... thanks y'all

:)

I'm gonna say this with no remorse. Smart is a loser. He really thinks he's smart though. That is humour, right there.

now I read this thread. I'm sure it has nothing on "Get Smart" 1 and 2. Both times I was drunk as fuck, and he had to pull the whole big word card on me. C'mon, as if that means anything. I can't feel my head, and I may have lost a tooth tonight. But everybody - let's get Smart.

fuck you bitch. I realized first hand what big words do to a mutherfukker tonight. As if I didn't know. Smart, if I could dig up the thread, I would (I tried), but for real, I'm probably half your age, and there is no way i would ever let you get away with thinking that you are more intelligent than me. No amount of begging could make it otherwise. If you ever came to my city, I'd paint over your shit quick fast, AND put a trivia question on top of it, just for the fuck.

Originally posted by Weapon X

No amount of begging could make it otherwise.

hahaha

oh please!

oh please!

oh please!

PLEASE let me get away with thinking I'm more intelligent than you!

pretty please with sugar and gumdrops on top?

i'm sayin' this with an ice pack on my face - "I dare you".

your last post is just a reminder to all those who oppose of just how cocky you can be. I know that a cocky persona is cool on the net and all, but I can assure myself and others on this board that you would last but a second in the real life; meaning, under the tutelage of an extremely intelligent professor. I've never gone to uni, and have yet to experience college, but I can assure you, "smart", that you lack the social skills to succeed in life. It reminds me of a lady *my friend* met on the plane not too long ago. She was a high paid worker for a big oil company. She said it's not "what" you know, it's "who" you know.

and how many people have YOU alienated today, mutherfukker~>?

Originally posted by Smart

hahaha, ok, lemme keep it simple... something you'd understand... hmm... oh!

swish balls in your face

really doe, we could talk big words, but it would probably make us sound like Louis XIV (me) arguing with that Le Chevalier dude (you), you know, that extreme flamer in the French court back in the late 16's. I try to stay away from situations like that, so I mock you from here.

and how many people have YOU alienated today, mutherfukker~>?

well... there's you... and???

Smart, if I could dig up the thread, I would (I tried)

Try here:

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...light=get+smart

and here:

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...light=get+smart

Good times! Remember when you said this?:

biggups. i can't compete with that. i'm gone to sleep on the real this time.

puck out.

oh, so you gotta play dirty. I see. you shoulda seen me with the beast this mactonite. I kept getting my face smashed, the whole time refusing to concede that I was wrong to bring up any sort of subjuect matter like the potential fall in the employment rate in Ontario after the Kyoto Protocol is ratified. So you see, Smart, that it takes a lot more than a debate to make me concede. This post where you caught me at a weak point (the one quoted, anyway) is one of few, and i assure you that they are few and far between.

fuck.

you win again this time. i don't think i have a concussion, but I am dazed, no doubt. And I just dug into my pockets and found that I have an actual court date on my hands. Goddamnit. I'm supposed to be past this shit. I know, I won't show up...that'll show 'em!

Before I go to sleep, though, I thought I might turn this into a productive thread and ask you for a primer (literally a basic primer - i don't feel like reading a lot) as to who the Vichy French are, or at least what their role in WWII was. You mentioned it in a previous thread (where you did kill it, I might add). If you're right, then I should pass out, so I will. I hope you respond with a short answer.

Archived