teen, car-theft, man, handgun, car-chase, murder

WhAt_dA_fUcK

Originally posted by socrates

1.The kid was dumb, he made the decision, karmas a bitch

The decision to STEAL A CAR, s'ok the justice systems a bitch too... and so is the shooter when he gets to the pen

2.The guy didn't plan on killing him.

You don't "shoot to wound". Espescially IN PUBLIC.

3.The kid swerved at the guy and endangered his life

The guy was CHASING him. There are many police forces (including the LAPD, as of yesterday I think) who don't chase non-violent offenders for the simple reason that a chase endangers EVERYONE on the roads.

4.You ever been to Tacoma...no..the guy was poor and it was his ride..don't fuck with poor peoples shit..they have nothing to lose

He lost his car because the kid totaled it when he wrecked. He's gonna lose his freedom over a stupid ass decision, and he's probably gonna lose his anal virginity. I don't kbnow about you Tacoma kids but freedom and anal virginity are two of my possesions that I hold quite dear. More than any car.

5.He saved the world from this kid pro-creating, imagine that dumb shit as a parent of a child that he wouldn't support and how that child would end up in a single parent, drug abusing household

You can't predict the future. You can't say this kid wouldn't be a productive member of society in the future, except for the fact that he's dead

Who really got hurt here..............

I dunno, you're thinking like you might of taken a shot to the head...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived