teen, car-theft, man, handgun, car-chase, murder

WhAt_dA_fUcK

iceberg, you mofucker, ehhe..

i feel bad that kid had to lose his life over stealing a car, and yes, he probaly did have a ruff upbringing, but that doesnt mean he should have stole the car.

i blame his parents for the mess he got caught up in, first off, however, the choice he made WAS HIS, iceberg. you can say whatever you want about that kids life, his struggles, cry me a fucking river yo, he still stole ole dudes car... stupid mistake.

i would have shot at him to, not to kill but i woulda shot at him, i wouldnt have been mad if i killed him either, but i wouldnt have tried to.

but whatever.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by graffsurgeon

a puerto rican kid tried to jack my pops whip back in the day. shotty to his head untill the old nypd showed their face. that guy would have been right fucked if he had pressed the gas pedal, let me tell you.

if he stole the car it would have been unusable

if you had puerto rican brains all over the inside same scenario

but this is expected of you graff

for the most part I'm done with this thread. all examples I used of personal experience are just that, examples. Not sob stories just a different look at the situation as to why someone might do something like that.

Lemme tell you, if my son was shot and killed for stealing a car by some guy, obviously my son wouldn't be around for me to beat the shit out of, but I would take that guy who shot my son, into my boys basement and I would have fed him his own fucking dick through a shattered jaw filled with broken glass and gravel from an earlier curbing on some budweiser bottles, then i'd go to work on that bitch made "man" for shooting a kid.

Even Scarface wouldn't shoot women or children. (example)

Thumb, I'm crying no one a river, just making points to counter your bullshit.

And if you would have shot at him instead of following him and doing things like a man then your a fuckin little bitch. Anyone little pussy faggot can pull a trigger, it doesn't make you a man.

Originally posted by THUMB WRESTL

iceberg, go have a kid, tell him to steal my ride, and ill shoot him in the face, and then chill in my house until you come to save the day, and when you step on my property and try to come inside my house, i'll shoot you in the face, and then we won't have to worry about shit.

Yo............ you're a fucking G! Hahahahaha!

I guess maybe you're tired of arguing the point, huh?

i didnt read all the replies but i agree that kid deserved to get his ass shot...its fucked up if this guy actually gets sent to prison...it seems like no matter what happens to you,you go to prison if u kill someone...no one gets off on self defense anymore..i thought u had the right to protect yourself and your property...i guess not...fuck the laws...

Originally posted by TOR

its fucked up if this guy actually gets sent to prison...it seems like no matter what happens to you,you go to prison if u kill someone...no one gets off on self defense anymore..i thought u had the right to protect yourself and your property.

What the Fuck?

how the fuck is that self-defense?....the kid should get his ass beat but not chased down by a crazy owner who thinks highly of his possessions but in reality it was a fucking 85 Pontiac Grand Prix!!!! " yea fuck him he should die cuz he stole a car valued less than 1000 bucks" im sorry but the man chased the 15 year old kid and shot at him while he was driving....fuck you...you inconsiderate bastard....people like you are what hold america back..wanting to kill people for material possessions.....what the fuck is wrong with you?....

iceberg, go have a kid, tell him to steal my ride, and ill shoot him in the face, and then chill in my house until you come to save the day, and when you step on my property and try to come inside my house, i'll shoot you in the face, and then we won't have to worry about shit.

Don't try to grow balls...

Believe me if, if you met me in person... ehhh

Internet gangsta ass nigga huh?

Yea my fault... just relax... don't... do anything.... stupid...

Put the keyboard down nerd.

And keep talkin, cause all your are is talk. You never got something stolen from you? Bullshit, you shot dude in the face? ehhhh... Case and point.

You claimed you liked to argue. But it's hard to talk back with a foot in your mouth.

Go get robbed babyboy, so you can realize how bitch made you probably are. Takin a debate an turning it into net beef ehhhh

Step away from the mouse.

Everyone talkin about he deserved it...

I'd like to Jay an Silent Bob you hoochies so I can make a video of you gettin ran for your shit to post it on here.

Even though graffsurgeon thinks he deserved it too, I'm sure he wouldn't mind helpin me steal on you nerds.

Good work Award to the car owner. Should have put one in his face when the car stopped, As for a no open casket funeral for his family, But good work. 15 or 50 he stole a car and got lit up. It's like picking a fight sometimes you just catch the wrong guy and get he whips your ass.

the shooter gets no love for the same reason the thief gets no love. its not just about those two people, its about the guy driving home to his family who could have got plowed out of existance by an out of control stolen car with a dead driver. cops in high speed persuit have some rough guidelines they follow....gun toting theft victims on a adrenalin rush dont seem to be as carefull.

Originally posted by ese

the shooter gets no love for the same reason the thief gets no love. its not just about those two people, its about the guy driving home to his family who could have got plowed out of existance by an out of control stolen car with a dead driver. cops in high speed persuit have some rough guidelines they follow....gun toting theft victims on a adrenalin rush dont seem to be as carefull.

But if the kid NEVER STOLE THE CAR then there wouldnt of been a high speed pursuit and no one would of been in danger so it still comes back as all his fault.Also NO ONE aside from the kid got hurt so it worked out all good.

Originally posted by Juan Valdez

But if the kid NEVER STOLE THE CAR then there wouldnt of been a high speed pursuit and no one would of been in danger so it still comes back as all his fault.Also NO ONE aside from the kid got hurt so it worked out all good.

No, stealing the car is the kids fault. Arming himself, giving CHASE and executing the driver of a moving car, while endangering everyone around is solely the responsability of the man with the gun. A fact that I hope he comes to grips with during his, hopefully lengthy, prison term.

aaaaaaaaawwwwww....a dead car thief....its such a shame he didnt live, im sure he would have grown up to lead such a productive and positive life....

no love to the guy though either....he put a lot of people in danger over his 84 pontiac....that was equally stupid....he should go to jail for the rest of his life just for being a grade A american jackass....

two morons taken out of society....ill drink to that

iceberg, come on babyboy, i said i was fucking with you, you must have skipped one of my posts, i would have swarn you would have figured me out, guess not.

but no, i have got jacked, for my car rims, but at the time i didnt have a gun and also didn't know i was getting jacked, but if i did have a gun and did see them jacking me, i would have ran out my house shooting yes.

i hate thieves and i hate getting jacked, it's a shitty feeling.

and no im not a net gangster like you are, BABYBOY, HOODIE HOO, THROW YO SET CUZ! and all that shit. ha ha ha

you sure do get heated even though you da ICEBERG! :P

Also my last comment on this.Im in my 30s have the family, whole 9. I work hard for my money to support myself and kids. Someone coming and stealing my car is like someone coming into my home and taking the food out my fridge,or stealing the money that i use to pay for my kid to go to school.Someone stealing a 1000 dollar car of yours is like you taking that thousand bucks,putting it in a bag, and lighting it on fire.How you gonna feel when you get up in the morning ready to go to work, and its gone??What about people who dont have much money and cant afford a new or even used one for that matter right away???When a man works hard for what he has NO ONE has the right to take away what is rightfully his. I dont know about other people on this board but i think when you are 15 years old you know right from wrong.If he didnt know right from wrong than he wouldnt of been out late breaking into cars.He would of been out there at 12 in the afternoon doing it.If he wanted a car that bad then get a job at the supermarket, or MCDonalds flipping burgers.Save up your cash.Hopefully other people will hear about this incident and maybe will make people think before they act(But of coarse it probably wont).

i agree with juan my car gets me to work and without work there is no food, no paint ,no rent so im pretty much fucked i dont live in a condensed big city where public transportation is super i live in a wide out area where means of having a car is practical i wouldnt try to kill some one over a car but i would definately put a cap in his ass.. fuck car thieves and home robberies to the fullest

Nah thumb I know the deal but it doesn't mean I'mma change the way I feel. I just didn't acknowledge it cause I'm not gonna drop a name an blow up spots but yea I see you :D

A program assistant I know used to steal cars when he was younger to support himself and now that he's grown up he...

#1 heads the boys and girls club of this area

#2 tutors disadvantaged children

#3 teaches and helps these kids find a respectable career to work towards

#4 donates his time and money to help out whoevers willing to be helped

and #5 has done more good shit for the community and other people than half of you fucks, if not all of you, who said you would have put a bullet in his ass.

Maybe he should get to put a fuckin bullet in your side cause compared to him your all worthless peices of shit who just eat food and use air.

Actin like your shit doesn't and never has stunk. Get the fuck outta here, clowns.

Also my last comment on this.Im in my 30s have the family, whole 9. I work hard for my money to support myself and kids. Someone coming and stealing my car is like someone coming into my home and taking the food out my fridge,or stealing the money that i use to pay for my kid to go to school.Someone stealing a 1000 dollar car of yours is like you taking that thousand bucks,putting it in a bag, and lighting it on fire.How you gonna feel when you get up in the morning ready to go to work, and its gone??What about people who dont have much money and cant afford a new or even used one for that matter right away???When a man works hard for what he has NO ONE has the right to take away what is rightfully his. I dont know about other people on this board but i think when you are 15 years old you know right from wrong.If he didnt know right from wrong than he wouldnt of been out late breaking into cars.He would of been out there at 12 in the afternoon doing it.If he wanted a car that bad then get a job at the supermarket, or MCDonalds flipping burgers.Save up your cash.Hopefully other people will hear about this incident and maybe will make people think before they act(But of coarse it probably wont).

yet you'll go out and cause thousands of dollars of property damage to get ups.

Why is that different? You condone kids running around painting peoples shit, costing them thousands of dollars to repair not to mention...

ehh gimme a fuckin break

If you 30, have a family and are roaming around on graffiti internet forums spewing borderline retarded arguements as stated above I think you need to seriously reconsider your position in life.

What's the difference between losing a thousand dollar car as opposed to losing a thousand dollars repainting your walls so your home or business doesn't look like a shithole to 95% of the rest of the community who feel different then us about graffiti?

Besides, that paper bag full of money and burning isn't insured.

*edit*

so basically, unless your toy, or only paint legals all of you have taken money out of peoples pocket, just like he did, and trust me, you have costed the average joe schmoe's well over a thousand dollars in property damage. so save some guy the hassle of shooting you, because by your own standards you should be shot, so go shoot yourselves in the fuckin neck and do the world a favor. Don't worry, you won't be missed, I mean shit, even you guys think you deserved it, fuckin hypocritical dicks.

so what if it was worth less than a g....maybe the fool cant afford more and thats one of the only things he owns....and some little punk tried to take it from him...that kid should have known the risks...i hope the shooter gets off unpunished cuz i can see that kinda thing happening to me...

that's fucking hysterical.

I'm in my 30's. I have a house and 3 cars and I'm here to tell you that somebody stealing your car is NOTHING like them coming into your home. Period. Cars are supposed to be INSURED, if you choose not to pony up an extra hundred bucks every 3 months to protect yourself, then who's fault is that? If your car isn't worth spending this extra cash on, then what makes it worth a human life? If someone BURGLARIZES my home I will shoot them because I am unaware of the extent of the threat that they present to me. If someone is in my driveway stealing my car I'll beat them because I'm not dumb enough to kill someone over a PROPERTY CRIME.

When you get a license to carry they teach you about responsible gun ownership. Mainly, when you may or may not carry and when you may or may not use deadly force. If you don't have a CWP it's illegal in most states for you to transport your weapon in any condition other than unloaded and in a snap holster, lock box or locked glove compartment. Most states have laws addressing 'common areas' meaning that if you live in an apartment complex or if you are in a parking lot at a store somewhere, it is technically illegal for you to carry your weapon in or out of your house, or posess it in 'on the street' without a CWP or a carry license.EVEN if you are chasing the KID who stole your '84 P.O.S.

It's CERTAINLY against the law to persue ANYONE in order to use deadly force. That is straight MURDER. It's ironic how many of you are willing to MURDER people who commit Class B & C felonies. That's the same level of criminality as possesion of over 28 grams of Marijuana in most states. Killers are worse than car thieves in my book ANY day and moronic killers like you all should do us all a favor and turn the gun on yourself. Give yourself a haircut with your 12 guage, the world will truly be a better place.

Guest socrates

1.The kid was dumb, he made the decision, karmas a bitch

2.The guy didn't plan on killing him

3.The kid swerved at the guy and endangered his life

4.You ever been to Tacoma...no..the guy was poor and it was his ride..don't fuck with poor peoples shit..they have nothing to lose

5.He saved the world from this kid pro-creating, imagine that dumb shit as a parent of a child that he wouldn't support and how that child would end up in a single parent, drug abusing household

Who really got hurt here..............

Archived