Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
OrangeDot

gumball 3000

anyone else wish they could do this shit.. go 180+ mph through the u.s. in a BRAND NEW exotic and just party crazy crazy crazy... then throw away tickets, outrun cops, titties everywhere.. etc... madness..

anyway.

big dreams.

small bank account..

on a side note, bam margera will be in it with his 360 ferrari.. asshole.. just for being stupid he gets to drive a ferrari. haha.

FIRST... I dont really dream of going on the Gumball 3000 or anything like it... but no one has posted yet so....

FIRST!

just a car guy.. sorry.

wishing i could dump my 4.3 vortec and do a LT-1 swap.. push a big ass blower under there and run 500 hp rear wheels 550 ft/lbs torque and just SPANK those 100k+ cars... chevy power.

Originally posted by BabyPuncher

just a car guy.. sorry.

wishing i could dump my 4.3 vortec and do a LT-1 swap.. push a big ass blower under there and run 500 hp rear wheels 550 ft/lbs torque and just SPANK those 100k+ cars... chevy power.

all you need right there maybe put in some 4:11 rear end gears a good cam make it sound nice...:love: all i need:love:

after the LT-1 or before? my buddy has a blown 4.3 pushin 410 to the rear wheels.. fast as shit.. but i dont know how it would do on a 3k mile excursion.. but i KNOW it can take a vette, prolly the lower class cars on the trip.. but he wouldnt finish high..

i was talkin about after the Lt-1 drop but since you talk about it my brother has a 4.3 i bought him some rear-end gears for his truck.....and i have a 350.....i gotta admit those gears helped the some of a bitch pick up like a motherfucker noticed one hell of a difference on his truck...it was keepin up with mine

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this