gumball 3000

OrangeDot

anyone else wish they could do this shit.. go 180+ mph through the u.s. in a BRAND NEW exotic and just party crazy crazy crazy... then throw away tickets, outrun cops, titties everywhere.. etc... madness..

anyway.

big dreams.

small bank account..

on a side note, bam margera will be in it with his 360 ferrari.. asshole.. just for being stupid he gets to drive a ferrari. haha.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BabyPuncher

just a car guy.. sorry.

wishing i could dump my 4.3 vortec and do a LT-1 swap.. push a big ass blower under there and run 500 hp rear wheels 550 ft/lbs torque and just SPANK those 100k+ cars... chevy power.

all you need right there maybe put in some 4:11 rear end gears a good cam make it sound nice...:love: all i need:love:

i was talkin about after the Lt-1 drop but since you talk about it my brother has a 4.3 i bought him some rear-end gears for his truck.....and i have a 350.....i gotta admit those gears helped the some of a bitch pick up like a motherfucker noticed one hell of a difference on his truck...it was keepin up with mine

Archived