RANDOM STUFF

THECINCYKID

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest da wizzard
Originally posted by Mr Magoo

Props to gamble..im really feelin his shit....sorz letters are cool but he should lose the tags

when you critique someone, get their name right first.....y-o-r-z......you didn't look at the tag hard enough, huh?:D

Guest HOST18 DYM
Originally posted by THECINCYKID

"COOL"????? I DON'T THINK SO, I'M THINKING FAST.

I'm thinking lazy. Since when do you have to paint fast doing a legal in an indoor skate park? Since when do you have to paint fast in the street!? I can see his sketch lines for satans sake.

Originally posted by HOST18 DYM

I'm thinking lazy. Since when do you have to paint fast doing a legal in an indoor skate park? Since when do you have to paint fast in the street!? I can see his sketch lines for satans sake.

I WASN'T SAYING HE HAD TO PAINT FAST FOR FEAR OF THE SKATE POLICE I WAS JUST SAYING HE DID IT FAST BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT TO SPEND THE TIME ON IT SO I GUESS HE DID IT THAT WAY CAUSE HE'S LAZY. DAMN YOU PEOPLE CAN'T TAKE A SIMPLE EXPLANATION FOR SHIT.

Guest da wizzard

Re: Re: RANDOM STUFF

Originally posted by piecethesky

That jam that you painted that first piece at was a good time, except for the fire alarm incident. You should e mail me so that we can get together, I'm new to Ohio and don't know many writers. I met Arel at the Hip-Hop convergence before the last one.

yorz doesn't come on here, but i will deliver the message or give him your email.

Originally posted by IHATEU

fuck the lame graff...the skate park is sick...here i was thinking sessions was fresh...

LAME? HOW COME EVERY TIME YOU COME TO CINCY, OR TALK ABOUT PEOPLE FROM CINCY YOU END UP GETTING YOURSELF IN A FUCKED UP SITUATION? LEARN YOUR FUCKING LESSON AND KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! I WONT LET SHIT BE FORGOTTEN LIKE SOME PEOPLE HERE.

Archived