dealing with a coke head roomate

Guest THEMEDIC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk

at least hes paying the bills. i had a drug addled roommate who sat around and got high all the time, slept, got rowdy drunk and also stole money from my wallet.

id take yours over that one.

My boys a fuckin coke head dust fuckin bunny e poppin won't smoke weed though but will snort boy fuck up. Just like his mom!

I'm so sick of my fucking life and enviroment, having to tackle his fucking problems, along with like 3 other people, and basically just having anything to do with anything. Everyone comes to me for advice... ok... so when I give you some, like clean your fuckin house up, pull your own weight and be a fuckin man and take care of your home, and you still don't do it? Then why do you ask me what the fuck you should do about it?

Since I don't take sides, and could give a fuck less about anyone other then me really, everyone wants to drag me into shit.

It's a good thing the most I really have cared about this whole sitiuation was to reply to a thread on the same topic.

I swear to goodness, I cleaned my act up awhile ago which was basically selling drugs and not doing em, I don't need to be asked to clean up someone elses life.

Do me a favor and when your boys all fuckin geeked out yell "OPEN CHEST YOU FUCKIN COKE HEAD FAGGOT@!#$$@!#" and punch him in the fuckin throat for the fuck of it.

And while he's crawling around on the ground holding his throat wondering why you called out open chest only to punch him in the neck kick him in the face for thinking he had a fuckin right to think.

Archived