Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Plaid Fill-ins

Character and Piece..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wat up homie? i think its aight, but i aint no good at graff. haha. if i kno nething, its just keep writin, shit will come wit time. yo IM me on aim and show me some of ur shit, ill show u some of mine. peace

Elwood...

What you have here is a good start. And a few have given great advice. While others are haters for no apparent reason than grazing... I assume. As always, especially in this game, take everything with a grain of salt. Even advice from washed up writers like myself. That being said...

The set of three posted above are much better than the first run of pieces you posted. I really think the green one with the too dark blue line running through it is actually pretty nice. I would have left out the dark blue line and maybe went with a little bit more bubbles in the background... say in a two-tone blue instead of just the one. The outline itself is decent. It's familiar but seeing as how you are obviously fairly new to writing... I don't expect anything more. The thing I like about the green one more than any other piece posted is that you seem to let loose with the outline in comparrison. The whip of the back bars of the R and K really help the flow of the piece. Otherwise you would have ended up smushing them to fit the rest of the piece... like you did in the blue piece just below it. I'd stick with that style for a bit. Get comfortable with it. Almost to the point of where it just comes out naturally. Where you could draw it out with a sharpie. No pencils no erasers. Know what I mean? When you reach that point take it a step further...

Joker_Transcend

Guest FlamingHobo
Originally posted by Joker

Elwood...

What you have here is a good start. And a few have given great advice. While others are haters for no apparent reason than grazing... I assume. As always, especially in this game, take everything with a grain of salt. Even advice from washed up writers like myself. That being said...

The set of three posted above are much better than the first run of pieces you posted. I really think the green one with the too dark blue line running through it is actually pretty nice. I would have left out the dark blue line and maybe went with a little bit more bubbles in the background... say in a two-tone blue instead of just the one. The outline itself is decent. It's familiar but seeing as how you are obviously fairly new to writing... I don't expect anything more. The thing I like about the green one more than any other piece posted is that you seem to let loose with the outline in comparrison. The whip of the back bars of the R and K really help the flow of the piece. Otherwise you would have ended up smushing them to fit the rest of the piece... like you did in the blue piece just below it. I'd stick with that style for a bit. Get comfortable with it. Almost to the point of where it just comes out naturally. Where you could draw it out with a sharpie. No pencils no erasers. Know what I mean? When you reach that point take it a step further...

Joker_Transcend

joker..don't be depressed...being washed up is like retiring...so just move to florida and let your life slowly end :crazy:

Originally posted by FlamingHobo

joker..don't be depressed...being washed up is like retiring...so just move to florida and let your life slowly end :crazy:

Yea, but Florida sucks. Why can't old people migrate to someplace cool. Like Greece.

Originally posted by TerraRyzeR

WOW Mad Toyizm

no offense but is is better than the stuff that i have seen of yours.

terraryzer or whatever your called, you should lay off calling people toys, even if you didnt suck, be humble cause theres ALLWAYS going to be someone better than you, remember that, soemone will allways be able to crush you so dont talk shit.