Mia Hundvin appreciation thread

Guest imported_Europe

id let her be with me.

i got norweigan roots, is she into norweigan black metal? that would be hot, we could go kill dwarves together, then she could go dyke off with her handball hussywife, and i can sit and cry on a curb, cause norweigan women dont like circumcised american boys.......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what the fuck?

THAT BITCH IS NOTHIN SPECIAL, SHE'S PART OF A SPECIES CALLED "COLLEGE WHITEGIRL" SHE MAY NOT BE IN COLLEGE BUT SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE EVERY WHITE GIRL AT SOME TV-ISH COLLEGE, SHE ALSO WAS ROCKING THE ALFALFA HAIRSTYLE WHICH IS MAD DYKED OUT AND IM NOT FEELING AT ALL AND SHE DOESN'T LIKE DICK, SO WHAT DO I HAVE TO OFFER THIS BITCH? NOTHING BUT DRUGS...EXACTLY, BUT ANYWAY, SHE COULD CATCH IT IF I WAS DRINKING ALOT OF GREY GOOSE. DEFINETLY, ITS MAD FUNNY CUZ BITCHES THAT LOOK LIKE THAT ALWAYS APPROACH ME AT CLUBS, WHATS REALLY GOOD? AND THEY ALWAYS SOUND EUROPEAN AND THEY'LL HAVE A HOMEGIRL WHO IS CRAZY SUBURBAN AND CORNY AND THEN SHE'LL ASK ME FOR A CIGGARETTE AND ILL GIVE IT TO HER AND THEN HER OTHER 10 HOMEGIRLS WILL COME OUT OF THE BLUE AND SHIT WILL GET OUT OF HAND AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT IM LIKE DAMON DASH WHILE MY NIGGA MODE THROWS ON "BIG PIMPIN" AND IM SPITTING CHAMPAGNE IN THE AIR LIKE TRIPLE H...ANYWAY IM GETTING CARRIED AWAY, BUT THAT BITCH IS UD DYKEY AND SHE'S NOT THAT FLY. I THINK SHE LEFT HER TITS IN HER LOCKER, AND LIKE SOME OTHER DUDE SAID IM VERY UNFAMILIAR WITH THAT HUGE ASS HANDBALL SHIT, IM WITH THE LITTLE BLUE HANDBALLS THAT YOU SLAP OFF A WALL WITH FILLINS ON IT. THEY LOOK LIKE THEIR PLAYING SPECIAL OLYMPICS VOLLEYBALL. ONE.

MISTER MEROE

GET BIG NIGGA

• 3 months later...
Guest imported_Europe
  • 2 months later...
Guest imported_Europe

Mia has gone "missing" from the public. She is apparently moving from Copenhagen and back to Oslo to live in her new boyfriends giant mansion and have their baby. Her club dont know where she is, her school wont say anything and she hasnt been spotted for some time...

http://emagwebservice.backoffice.nu/pics/D_6353.jpg'>

Older news:

Norwegian handball star Mia Hundvin is pregnant. She and boyfriend snowboarder Terje Haakonsen are expecting a baby in April. Mia Hundvin has always got a lot of media attention in Scandinavia, but it topped in January when she left her wife Camilla Andersen for the famous snowboarder Terje Haakonsen. This picture is taken 26. 6.2003: Terje Haakonsen, Mia Hundvin and Karianne Henriksen at the footballstadium in Bergen watching Brann against Strömsgodset in the Norwegian Cup.

http://www.polfoto.dk/Polfoto/Photo/Live/watermarking/ch074724_guest.jpg'>

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

God this thread is so entertaining, I´m sitting here giggling like a fool. Europe not getting too much props for introducing Mia Hundvin to the world, and lord knows I understand why.

Haven´t seen her live though, but doubt it would change my oppinion. Og hendes gæsteoptræden i Langt fra Las Vegas.. Gebrokkent norsk-dansk,

stærkt sammenligneligt med Riget-opvaskerne, no offence.. But a lot of funny comments to this thread, pure stand-up material!

Archived