The downward spiral of humor that is the simpsons..

Guest im not witty

Guest im not witty

who's with me? these episodes get more and more disapointing every week. I mean i understand why, this shits been on since i was in the fourth grade, ideas can run thin after awhile. They need to go out with a bang and quit tarnishing the legacy. theres humor there, but the show as a whole is not good anymore. It's just a string of half ass jokes about how they cant come up with new jokes anymore. meh.:o

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

dude you should have been more gratefull..its been years they stopped playing the simpsons here...:(

only tv thing i miss

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by Smart

or maybe, as you've grown, you've realized more and more that you don't get a lot of the jokes...

Thats the problem. I do get them, and they are tired and uncreative smarty pants . I love the show, and there are a lot of classic episodes that ill cherish, but lately (this season especially) ive been consistantly unimpressed.

homer is a total lush now.

from last night's episode

"How can one man possibly have so many enemies?"

"Well I guess I'm a people person.... who drinks."

"But Marge, Being King of Mardi Gras means I have an excuse to get drunk on a Tuesday."

"Homer, it's tuesdau today and you've already had six beers."

"But in not Drunk! sheesh!"

• 3 years later...

Archived