Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest im not witty

The downward spiral of humor that is the simpsons..

Guest im not witty

who's with me? these episodes get more and more disapointing every week. I mean i understand why, this shits been on since i was in the fourth grade, ideas can run thin after awhile. They need to go out with a bang and quit tarnishing the legacy. theres humor there, but the show as a whole is not good anymore. It's just a string of half ass jokes about how they cant come up with new jokes anymore. meh.:o

or maybe, as you've grown, you've realized more and more that you don't get a lot of the jokes...

Guest imported_Tesseract

dude you should have been more gratefull..its been years they stopped playing the simpsons here...:(

only tv thing i miss

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by Smart

or maybe, as you've grown, you've realized more and more that you don't get a lot of the jokes...

Thats the problem. I do get them, and they are tired and uncreative smarty pants . I love the show, and there are a lot of classic episodes that ill cherish, but lately (this season especially) ive been consistantly unimpressed.

First to call for the Banning of one I'm Not Witty on the basis of Simpson hating.

:dieyoumotherfuckerdie:

I'm not a fan of the Simpsons, their jokes got kinda old for me. It's kinda like watching too many Adam Sandler movies where you know what kind of jokes he's gonna do. Anyway, you shut your emo mouth Krylon.

homer is a total lush now.

from last night's episode

"How can one man possibly have so many enemies?"

"Well I guess I'm a people person.... who drinks."

"But Marge, Being King of Mardi Gras means I have an excuse to get drunk on a Tuesday."

"Homer, it's tuesdau today and you've already had six beers."

"But in not Drunk! sheesh!"

Guest YinzerXpress

i still love the simpsons, where i am its a new one on undays then mon through fri they play em at 6 and 7....... dopeness

i agree the show has been going down, it has for some years, but it does still have its graet moments, much like a 90's dead show. Maybe if they had conan o'brien write some more episodes...

Guest 455

I quit watching The Simpsons' back in '92......and I thought the shit was retarded even then.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this