...some friday astrology from mr. brezney......week of 6/20

mental invalid

....ok you guys know the deal...how about some poetic insight for the wknd....have a good one kiddies....rOe

ARIES (March 21-April 19)

Contrary to conventional wisdom, you Aries folks are capable of deep introspection. I hope you'll prove it now that you're being called to re-imagine where you've been so you can get a better bead on where you're going. Here's a good way to begin: Return to your roots and thoroughly reinvent them. Or revise your interpretations of several key memories, then tell the story of your life with all new plot twists. As the pop-psychologists say: It's never too late to have a happy childhood. As I say: Nor is it ever too late to create fresh traditions and foundations that suit you better than the originals.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAURUS (April 20-May 20)

"When we accept small wonders," says one of my favorite novelists, Tom Robbins, "we qualify ourselves to imagine great wonders." I would add that by taking time every day to build up our capacity for curiosity, surprise, and delight, we also pave the way for outright miracles to barge into our lives. The coming weeks will be prime time to try this out, Taurus. Your multitude of baby steps will have an uncanny power to spawn a quantum leap.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GEMINI (May 21-June 20)

The Rocking F Ranch in Nevada has formally laid claim to all water in any clouds that pass over it. An entrepreneur named Dennis Hope has asserted that the planet Mars is his personal property, and has begun to sell portions of it to eager buyers. These daring claims inspired me to grant each and every one of you Geminis 50 acres on Jupiter, the heavenly body that astrologers regard as having an expansive, awakening influence. I trust my gift will embolden you to become more aggressive in staking claims to resources you need here on Earth. That would be in sweet alignment with the cosmic omens.

CANCER (June 21-July 22)

I hope I'm not overstepping my jurisdiction here, but my astrological sources tell me that back in 1990 you started a journey that will culminate in the next few weeks. I exhort you to finish off your labor of love with a flourish, Cancerian. With the powers vested in me by your inner teacher, I authorize you to pull off a rite of passage that will wrap up the old business as neatly as is humanly possible, setting the stage for the launch of a new Age of Expansion.

LEO (July 23-Aug 22)

For this week's horoscope, I've borrowed the oracles of a Leo poet named John Averill. Of the hundreds he has created, I've chosen those that are astrologically accurate for your future. Thursday, June 21: Today is the day of the gallon jug of truth serum. June 22: Today is the day of the hornet's heart. June 23: Today is the day of the chaperone who put one little lie on her resume. June 24: Today is the day of whacking avocados into the creek with a baseball bat. June 25: Today is the day of the bear who made his home in a cottage in the woods. June 26: Today is the day of the happy hayride through hell. June 27: Today is the day of the marshmallow Jesus nailed to the chocolate cross.

VIRGO (Aug 23-Sept 22)

I've been alerted to the fact that some of you who're reading this horoscope are not Virgos. As many as 15 percent of you may be illicitly gaining info meant for Virgo's eyes only. How would you like it, you non-Virgos, if I shared your secrets with everyone? There is one condition, however, under which I will give you license to continue eavesdropping: You must promise to dissolve your fixed ideas about your Virgo friends and loved ones. It's an unfortunate fact that every one of your expectations of them tends to hypnotize them into living up to that expectation, even if it's wrong or only half-true. The good news is that in the current phase of their astrological cycle, Virgos will find it relatively easy to break away from the inaccurate images people are projecting onto them. Help them in this important work.

LIBRA (Sept 23-Oct 22)

I have begun compiling a list of possible new nicknames for you to try on. (See the end of this horoscope.) If they're too flashy for your tastes, please feel free to dream up your own. The goal is to find one that loosens your inhibitions, maybe even pumps up your desire to show off. Why? Because you're entering a phase when you need to grab the spotlight a little more, or at least be more aggressive and expressive in proving yourself. Now here are some suggestions: Thunderbird, Seriously Delirious, Dreamweaver, Fierce Epiphany, White Knight, Wild Face. . . .

SCORPIO (Oct 23-Nov 21)

Please ensure that at least three of the following prophecies come to pass, Scorpio. Doing so will put you in alignment with highly benevolent cosmic trends. 1) You will have a successful negotiation with a green-eyed, yellow- bellied monster. 2) A natural fool will provide you with a half- useful message about how to cultivate more freedom. 3) You'll experience a metaphysical version of an enema, purging undigested emotions that had long been stuck. 4) You'll carve the shape of a heart out of a slab of Spam and put it on the doorstep of a person who drives you crazy. 5) You will make love up in a tree, in the water, or in midair while skydiving.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov 22-Dec 21)

Welcome to the astrological month of Cancer the Crab. For you Sagittarians, this phase of your cycle often brings adventures that require you to adapt an approach very different from your usual modus operandi. Instead of wandering toward the far horizon with your eyes wide open and your arms outstretched, you're more likely to have to burrow into the underworld with your peripheral vision fully engaged. During the coming weeks, you may need to temper your hearty longing for discovery with a facility for cagey strategy. One other hint: If you're a maverick, this will be an excellent time to mess around with unsanctioned pleasures and unauthorized experiments.

CAPRICORN (Dec 22-Jan 19)

If you were a normal baby, you disliked olives, pickles, coffee, grapefruit, and mustard. Now that you've grown up, you probably regard several of those foods as tasty. In a similar way, Capricorn, I predict you will, in the coming months, develop an appetite for experiences that have always been off-limits or beneath your notice. One may have metaphorical resemblances to sauerkraut, while another will be like caviar and a third like hot candy imbued with the flavor of violets. You'll soon be amazed at the sensations that stir you to exclaim "Yum!"

AQUARIUS (Jan 20-Feb 18)

You're now in the phase of your astrological cycle when you're most likely to attract the insight and help you need to heal your body. I suggest, therefore, that you go on a quest to change your relationship with your most distracting physical problem. You might start by taking an exuberant vow to do whatever's necessary to stop defining yourself through your pain. Perform a ritual (preferably full of dancing and laughing) in which you ask your liveliest spiritual sources for guidance about how to proceed. In short, Aquarius, treat this as a joyful celebration of your growing vitality, not a solemn struggle with an invisible enemy. For inspiration, check out Caroline Myss's book Anatomy of the Spirit.

PISCES (Feb 19-March 20)

A few years back, an Alabama court upheld a ban on the sale of vibrators, ruling that there is no constitutional right to an orgasm. It's now a perfect time, from an astrological perspective, to overturn that law. If you're a Pisces in that state, enlist the help of a tantric ACLU lawyer. The rest of you should undertake some equally practical action to advance the cause of rapture. How about reading up and trying some exotic erotic techniques? You might also make a list of five pleasures you habitually deny yourself and then do them all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by pukey1:

how can i remember a 1990 journey when 1990 is a blur for me?!?!

i'm a cancer too and i am having the same trouble. i spend 1990 in a drunken drugged up stupor. you might be thinkin "he's pretty old to have been geting fucked up all the way back then" to which you are right.

happy birthday for next month pukey

Originally posted by mental invalid:

GEMINI (May 21-June 20)

The Rocking F Ranch in Nevada has formally laid claim to all water in any clouds that pass over it. An entrepreneur named Dennis Hope has asserted that the planet Mars is his personal property, and has begun to sell portions of it to eager buyers. These daring claims inspired me to grant each and every one of you Geminis 50 acres on Jupiter, the heavenly body that astrologers regard as having an expansive, awakening influence. I trust my gift will embolden you to become more aggressive in staking claims to resources you need here on Earth. That would be in sweet alignment with the cosmic omens.

party at my place...justwhen you leave go straight until you hit mars then take a left, then your first right onto jupiter...just look around for kids surrounding a kegger. BYOB

Archived