• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest strat125

german caps

Guest strat125

this sounds stupid but are the german outlines thin

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yea German Outlines are in the thin cap family. I used to love those caps. But if you want thinner, fuck wit' some greydots

...yep greydots are ill...cleanest outlines ever...the only thing is that you got to press hard at first to actuate them because they tend to sputter at first....you can get them at fuck the buff.com...i think they're 20 bones for 100...

Guest socrates

Make sure the can has the proper amount of pressure for the type of caps you're using

German thin caps are the easy thing the use for outlines. And for fill-ins use the fat caps.

i thought the bananacaps that come as stock on spanish montana works real wwell with rusto last time i was in the us

damn im so happy.......i finally got my tips in......shit.......thats super great........now i dont have to borrow from my friends.......but now i have to pay back.......:o

Guest HELEX

Check it!Take you new can(i like krylon)let out a few seconds of pressure(like 5 or 10 secs)Then use a ny thin or a german greydot and you will come out with some sick and clean lines!also really shake the shit out of you paint, it says two minutes!

Guest BdMiK

therefore we got skinny caps....peace