80's Movies

Secret

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anyone know what the name of that movie is where keanu reeves takes some chic to the prom who happend to be a cop's daughter and accidently sells her into prostitution? and then he has all these ese's after him and he screwed some mexican girl and forgot about it or something? that movie was funny but i can't remember what it's called.

80s movies kick ass...anything with corey haim or corey feldman rocked...dream machine, goonies, license to drive, fast getaway, just one of the girls, porkys 1 2 and 3, beat street, turk182, fast times at ridgemont high, mischief, everything!

this post just excited me i was just talking about this the other day most of you already said most of them but im gonna try here howard the duck , ever seen munchies, critters , gremlins,killer clowns from outer space,clockwork orange dont know how old this is, wizard, monster squad i think ill stop now one more ever seen falcon and the snowman the 80s were good!!!!! thanks for this post

... and a few that cannot be forgotten ...

Quicksilver (1986)

Kevin Bacon is a Wall Street wunderkind fired after losing his golden touch. Reduced to working as a bicycle messenger, he learns lessons in humility and concern for others, especially his fellow gofers, who are threatened by merciless pushers. 106 m in.

Director: Tom Donnelly Cast: Kevin Bacon, Lou Dinos, Michael Fox, Jami Gertz, Michael Kaye, Paul Rodriguez

Real Genius (1985)

When some college science whizzes learn that their latest project is to be used as a government weapon, they sabotage the works in this wild comedy. Val Kilmer, Gabe Jarret, Michelle Meyrink and William Atherton star. 106 min.

Category: Comedy Director: Martha Coolidge

Cast: William Atherton, Patti D'Arbanville, Severn Darden, Dean Devlin, Deborah Foreman, Chip Johnson, Val Kilmer, Ed Lauter, Michelle Meyrink, Yuji Okumoto

Vice Versa (1988)

What happens when strait-laced dad Judge Reinhold and fun-loving son Fred Savage exchange bodies? One hilarious mix-up after another, as the transposed pair must try to live each other's life. With Swoosie Kurtz, Corinne Bohrer. 97 min.

Category: Comedy Director: Brian Gilbert

Cast: Corinne Bohrer, James Hong, Jane Kaczmarek, Swoosie Kurtz, William Prince, David Proval, Judge Reinhold, Fred Savage, Alan Shearman

Loverboy (1989)

Saucy farce about a shy young man (Patrick Dempsey) whose pizza job soon has him making some ``special deliveries'' to the sexiest women in town. With Kirstie Alley, Carrie Fisher, Kate Jackson, Barbara Carrera and Nancy Valen. 108 min.

Category: Comedy Director: Joan Micklin Silver

Cast: Kirstie Alley, Barbara Carrera, Bernie Coulson, Patrick Dempsey, Carrie Fisher, Robert Ginty, Rebecca Holden, Kate Jackson, Robert Picardo, Vic Tayback, Nancy Valen

White Water Summer (1987)

A young man (Kevin Bacon) takes a group of boys on a wilderness trip in the rugged Sierras, and together they must face a series of challenges from the land around them...and from within themselves. With Sean Astin, K.C. Martel. 90 min.

Category: Action & Adventure Director: Jeff Bleckner

Cast: Matt Adler, Sean Astin, Kevin Bacon, K.C. Martel, Caroline McWilliams, Jonathan Ward

... and two that we can't forget, even though they are not "80's films" ...

Breaking Away (1979)

Winning story of four college town youths unsure about life after high school and how one boy's obsession with bicycle racing offers an escape from the boredom of daily life. Funny, rousing tale from Oscar-winning screenwriter Steven Tesich stars Dennis Christopher, Daniel Stern, Dennis Quaid, Paul Dooley. 100 min.

Category: Comedy Director: Peter Yates

Cast: John Ashton, Barbara Barrie, Hart Bochner, Dennis Christopher, Paul Dooley, Robyn Douglass, Jackie Earle Haley, Peter Maloney, Dennis Quaid, P.J. Soles, Daniel Stern, Amy Wright

Toy Soldiers (1991)

Suspenseful thriller about a group of South American terrorists who take over a New England military school populated by rebellious teenage boys. Instead of giving in to the terrorists' strong-arm tactics, the boys devise an ingenious plan to fight back. Sean Astin, Wil Wheaton, Keith Coogan, Denholm Elliott and Louis Gossett, Jr. star. 111 min.

Category: Action & Adventure Director: Daniel Petrie Jr.

Cast: Mason Adams, Sean Astin, Michael Champion, Keith Coogan, Andrew Divoff, Denholm Elliott, R. Lee Ermey, Louis Gossett Jr., George Perez, John Shaw, Richard Travis, Richard Warner, Wil Wheaton

Originally posted by ViOLaTeR:

gremlins,killer clowns from outer space,t

FUCK! Thank you! I was trying to think of the name of Killer Clowns from outer space the other day, but I couldnt think of it. That movie was a fucking riot. People cocooned up in cotton candy...shit...I havent seen that since like 93 I think...

im always glad to help someone out in a time of need , cause god knows some of u helped me out this may sound pathetic but this is by far one of my favorite posts fuk all the bullshit these are childhood memories for me toy soldiers i couldnt remember the name of that one.. what about risky buisness or adventures in babysitting that might be 90s not sure , e.t.,indiana jones, born in east la, dont know the year of that either one more before i stop i dont know the name but it is about a kid who builds an atomic bomb john lithgow is in it help me out if you can.... peace everyone

Guest SayOne
Originally posted by WebsterUno:

How could I forget:

TRANSFORMERS the movie

Oh SHIT!!! Optimus Prime dies !!

awwwwwwwww shit who could forget about johnny 5 short circuit, what about batteries not included, bill and teds excellent adventure, teenage mutant ninja turtles 90 , nightshift, mannequin, harry and the hendersons,aliens,cheech and chong, lean on me, childs play, A christmass story, Jaws,Mad Max, Little Shop of Horrors, Poltergeist, coming to america, Pet Cemetery, Lucas

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by ViOLaTeR:

teenage mutant ninja turtles 90

HA! I almost said that, but yeah ('90)

I have the DVD sitting right next to me.

I let my friend borrow it. Got it back today.

$9.99 nice price! Bought it for da memories,

and my lil one. Haha, how could I forget Johnny 5!

How about:

Do The Right Thing!

C.H.U.D.

Scarface (was that mentioned)

Godfather II (I think the first was late 70s)

Killer Clowns-was funny ass shit

SpaceBalls?

Archived