ahhhhhhhh my step sister is so fucking hot!!!!

Guest angry_xbox

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by El Mamerro

http://www.austinslam.com/2001team.html

That's her in the black sweater. Click on her name and see for yourself. There is absolutely no way in hell anyone would consider that attractive without being in love with the person inside. Oh yeah, and she's a lesbian.

This is a stupid joke by the underscore angry_xbox, which shouldn't be going through so much trouble to make fun of the real angry xbox, who embarrasses himself just fine.

Anyone who posts after this with a comment that reflects their belief that this thread is true is to be considered a raving moron. Thank you very much for your time. Beer,

El Mamerro

good job detective.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

This is a stupid joke by the underscore angry_xbox, which shouldn't be going through so much trouble to make fun of the real angry xbox, who embarrasses himself just fine.

Yeah, I wonder how long we're gonna allow this deception to continue...

Guest 87centHitMan

^^^^I agree with you. Have Pity for poor angry_xbox. First pic. OK. Second...If that really is her, my god. Like I said. Poor angry_xbox will never know what hit him.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by Smart

Yeah, I wonder how long we're gonna allow this deception to continue...

shit you tell me. I seriously dont have posts that are as studded with retarded slang as this motherfuckers makes me out to be. Yes i say stupid things, and yes i use gangsta slang everynow and then but this idiot seriously is wasting his time. I mean im laughing my ass here at what he has prolly thought out real well, but please believe if i do find out who this clown is...

yall know how i feel no sense in repeating myself.

Guest Pilau Hands
wouldnt it be kind of embarassing if someone sees you at the movies wth your sister?

No, just tell them you're trying to sleep wit her. Duh.

and i was mad pimpin in my style.

Hahahahahahahaha.

i bet the bitch could take a punch though...for real..

Hahahahahahahaha.

shit'll be hollertastic

I repeat...Hahahahahahahaha.

so many laughs...so many memories...and yes i use gangsta slang everynow and then

• 3 years later...

hump day bump! (<this is my new thing)

i figured i would bring this up because of the whole girl fucking her cousin thing (which is way worse) and for the fact that this is back when everyone was using "mang" nonstop which was, and still is, funny as shit.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

yo meng boogie manos.. i missed this thread... yea many moons ago...

i must add very random indeed

Archived