ahhhhhhhh my step sister is so fucking hot!!!!

Guest angry_xbox

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest illwill
Originally posted by angry_xbox

yo yall are fucking stupid shes not typical beauty but she transgresses all preconceived notions regarding what is and what isnt gorgeous in this world that is obsessed with perfection.. learn to open your eeys and look beyond what you see in your face cause if you do your eyes and ears will open and you will be a better human. god damnit i hate you fuckesr

then explain to me why you bothered posting a picture of her you fucking moron. and trust me even though shes ugglyier than fuck, theres no way shed go for an idiot such as yourself.

Guest SeymoreButts

well whats stopping you from puitting your little dick on her face when she sleeps...I fucked my cousin when I was 11, it aint no thing

Originally posted by taco bell bomber

looks like she got hit my an EMO truck

word.

and she's not ugly. i don't really care either way, but you people are harsh.

my dad's dating a lady that has a daughter that looks like reese witherspoon... and another one... but those bleach-blonde rich bitches are not my type.

Guest angry_xbox

yo an update ..... so i was chillin wit her tonight watching some reruns of american idol she has taped (she said i look like justin lol) and i was mad pimpin in my style. yo she looked damn good to, had a nice floor length skirt on with some sweater thing .. shit was mad tight. anyways, so i think she may be down for something!!!!

we're going to go out to a movie tomorrow night (solaris hahahahha) so well see what happens! i give you fuckers an update

yo an update ..... so i was chillin wit her tonight watching some reruns of american idol she has taped (she said i look like justin lol) and i was mad pimpin in my style. yo she looked damn good to, had a nice floor length skirt on with some sweater thing .. shit was mad tight. anyways, so i think she may be down for something!!!!

we're going to go out to a movie tomorrow night (solaris hahahahha) so well see what happens! i give you fuckers an update

you're in a bad situation. because if you let her know you like her and she tells her mom, you're scrwed. you will be the house weirdo.

i'm telling you man.. panty raid it to the max! keep it RECON style!

ok mang so my dad just got remarried and barbra (thats her name) has two kids one of whom is fukcing hot!!! its odd at times because i desire to relieve my sexual tension through autoerotic flaggelation aka masterbation. yo its hella unword cuz shes my fucking step sister so i dont know what to do hahahhahahaha ok so maybe i still pull one or two off evry once in a while but shell never know hahahahahahah shit

my fantasies often contain rather real images and scenes that could happen in real life not that they ever would. but nonetheless they appear to be quite feasible considering the fact that she seems keen to sexual exploits of the uncommon tyype. sara (thats her name) is diggin me yo!!! i know it because i can tell when broads are down to smoke my cigar hahahahahaha fo realz0r

damn yo i dunno what i should do

heres her pic.... mmmm sara your yummy yo

http://www.austinslam.com/sara.jpg'>

wow.tell someone who cares......sorry.

Guest angry_xbox
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

you're in a bad situation. because if you let her know you like her and she tells her mom, you're scrwed. you will be the house weirdo.

i'm telling you man.. panty raid it to the max! keep it RECON style!

hahahhahahaha

yo this guy is hella funny

jokes man

FUCK YALL HATERS, I WILL OVERCOME

Guest imported_El Mamerro

http://www.austinslam.com/2001team.html

That's her in the black sweater. Click on her name and see for yourself. There is absolutely no way in hell anyone would consider that attractive without being in love with the person inside. Oh yeah, and she's a lesbian.

This is a stupid joke by the underscore angry_xbox, which shouldn't be going through so much trouble to make fun of the real angry xbox, who embarrasses himself just fine.

Anyone who posts after this with a comment that reflects their belief that this thread is true is to be considered a raving moron. Thank you very much for your time. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived