people in white collar america are fucking dumbasses

Guest angry xbox

Guest angry xbox

damn nigga for reals....

Man the people i work with are so fucking stupid. I see all these goddamn sycophants shoving thier noses up the bosses ass and trying to act like they know what they're talking about. Its so fucking dumb. Then they get what they want. they get more responsibility and whatever and they get to tell other people what to do but these fuckers still make less than me!!!! I mean how dumb can you fucking be! ahahahhahhaahah. I know i know i shouldnt worry about it but FUCK THE RETARDS, THEY AREWHAT IS WRONG WITH AMERICA TODAY ALL DRIVEN BY A LUST FOR POWER AND SOM SORT OF MIDDLE MANAGEMENT POSITION AHAHAHAHHAAH FUCK THOSE FUCKERS I WANNA SEE'EM GET FIRED. thats actually my goal.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk

http://www.1wrestlinglegends.com/pencil/boogie.jpg'>

"woah check this guy out, he honestly thinks the drivel that pops up in his mind randomly is even remotely interesting to people on a graffiti message board. plus hes obviously a suburban white kid from texas without a sense of identity so he grasps onto ebonics and slang in an attempt to have a personality. "i mean how dumb can you be?" answer that for yourself, smart guy. now im going to go wrestle. aargh!"

Guest angry xbox

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

IM NOT WHITE LOSER

I HATE BEING CALLED WHITE

I HATE THAT SHIT

THATS WHATS WRONG WITH PEOPLE NOWADAYS

ALL YOU EVER WANNA DO IS LABEL MOTHERFUCKERS

I SHOULDNT SAY WORD IS BOND CASUE IM NOT BLACK

I SHOULDNT SAY GUEY CAUSE I DONT LOOK HISPANIC

I SHOULDNT LISTEN TO RAP OR HIP-HOP or BE AN EMCEE BECAUSE IM NOT FROM THE GHETTO OR BECAUSE I GREW UP INA RICH NEIGHBORHOOD...

you people are dumb

those of you who think you have to categorize shit to make it feel right

you simpleminded folk need help

Guest angry xbox

that shit is older than dirt

thas back when that asshole decided to impersonate me and everyone really thought it was me but his name had an underscore when mine just had a space.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by angry xbox

FUCK THE RETARDS, THEY AREWHAT IS WRONG WITH AMERICA TODAY ALL

"Ey... MY name is Moochy!!"

R.I.P. Spinner

Guest angry_xbox

that shit is older than dirt

thas back when that asshole decided to impersonate me and everyone really thought it was me but his name had an underscore when mine just had a space.

mayne fuck that shit that nigga is a fuckin BITCH

ill fuckin kill his punk bitch ass. very unword.

"Man the people i work with are so fucking stupid."

"Its so fucking dumb."

"I mean how dumb can you fucking be!"

"FUCK THE RETARDS, THEY AREWHAT IS WRONG WITH AMERICA TODAY ALL DRIVEN BY A LUST FOR POWER AND SOM SORT OF MIDDLE MANAGEMENT POSITION AHAHAHAHHAAH FUCK THOSE FUCKERS I WANNA SEE'EM GET FIRED."

above we have angry xbox talking bout himself...

Guest angry xbox

Re: Re: people in white collar america are fucking dumbasses

Originally posted by sneak

above we have angry xbox talking bout himself...

yeah you are not funny

I suggest you quit before you hurt yourself.

Originally posted by railroadjerk

http://www.1wrestlinglegends.com/pencil/boogie.jpg'>

"woah check this guy out, he honestly thinks the drivel that pops up in his mind randomly is even remotely interesting to people on a graffiti message board. plus hes obviously a suburban white kid from texas without a sense of identity so he grasps onto ebonics and slang in an attempt to have a personality. "i mean how dumb can you be?" answer that for yourself, smart guy. now im going to go wrestle. aargh!"

wow, he blasted the shit out of you xbox...

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by fr8oholic

wow, he blasted the shit out of you xbox...

he may have been somewhat witty in his useless attempt at tearing me down. However one point of it is true and that is that i am from a rich predominantly white nieghborhood. Thats it though. If you dont believe then come visit, I talk however the fuck i want because i can not because im trying to fit any sort of persona or agenda. I believe in culture not fitting in and i do believe in mad bullshitting on the net ahahahahahahahh. jk

im tru to da game

Archived