Most Hated Member. Vote Here.

IwearPinkShirts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd have to give this award to either Rak or Tease...

I realized the other people I mentioned earlier weren't "hated" on. They were just teased a lot...

[This message has been edited by Secret (edited 06-26-2001).]

Guest kOmega
Originally posted by mental invalid:

"...were too stupid and still are too stoopid..."

...you seem to be stuck on a limbotic level of whether to choose stupid, or stoopid...hmm, may i make grammatical and also semantical suggestion....

....SHUT THE FUCK UP!.....

"...you guys only tend to read what offends you or interest you..."

...?....is there anything but that...should i read a post that bores the fuck outta me...perhaps you should liven up your threads dood...

"if you would read the other shit..i write youll see im not a bad guy"

...i never said you were kO, only a comment on comprehension(and slight busting of balls)...so why dont you just chill out and lighten up, or buy a grammar book, or steal one from your remedial reading summer-school class, cause youre one step away from being my choice for this lame topic...hahahaha...r

i spell werds how i want ..doesnt mean i cant spell them i juss like to use different werds..if you have a problem with that dont read muh shit..

not that i have bad grammer juss i dont give a fuck on how i spell my shit..

ok, you guys just couldnt shut the fuck up... maybe people dont believe me when i say i have a 'no bullshit' policy going on. it's not like the old days. there is no voting, no crying, no whining. no posting topics about how im such a prick. i am a prick, and and were all pricks and i can push close and i can push delete and you guys can eat a dick.

am i going overboard? of course. do i give a shit? not at all...

Archived