America's most dangerous city

Vanity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aliso Pico still gets down, they used to be a lot uglier before they tore them down. Pueblo's pretty ugly so are all the ones on imperial. I trip out on some pretty fucked up section 8's out in LA puente. La just got some fucked up ass hoods, worse than some of the projects(but not many). Ny, oakland, chicago and SF aint that bad, I thought theyd be a lot worse. LA projects still get scary after dark.

If Trenton and Newark are on the list then so is Franklin, New Brunswick and Camden and many other cities in the JeRZey. Camden ain't no fuckin' joke and either is Trenton and we live there. Philly cats put in mad work on route1 and the Septa and the Transit lines in the kindom of T-town. I ain't gonna shout any crews or artists out there cept' ABS and SOA crews. RBC represent. YA' HEARDQ! Sense1eR

Heh how bout we chill in hyde park??? I think st.louis has highest crime rate because it's easy as fuck to steal cars here and it's just theft is really fucking easy..I guess shooting cops in st.louis is easy as well since about 2 of the 10 who have done it lately have not been prosecuted...Cops dont even patrol those hoods in the north..

It's fucked up... cops got central west end and loop on lock.. then they just ignore all those neighborhoods in the north...their should be some riots soon..

Originally posted by bebop savage

I guess shooting cops in st.louis is easy as well since about 2 of the 10 who have done it lately have not been prosecuted...Cops dont even patrol those hoods in the north..

It's fucked up... cops got central west end and loop on lock.. then they just ignore all those neighborhoods in the north...their should be some riots soon..

I don't know about shooting cops. But if you were a cop would you patrol there? Fucker

Originally posted by ShootMcgavin

Writers still bomb those north areas...

people bomb the same dead ass industrial areas, shit along the freeway, and a few scattered other areas where theres no people... but nobody has really done anything in the neighborhoods or anywhere that you'd actually sweat being a casualty of "america's most dangerous city".

Archived