Exotic Pets

Paisa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Ferrets aren't exotic pets, rip. Well, at least not anymore.

About two weeks ago I had my friend place his two enormous Black Emperor scorpions on my face for shits and giggles.

I shat myself, and he giggled. beer,

El Mamerro

dont tell that to bob the ferret ninja, hell whoop your exotic hatin ass when his ninja costume gets done.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Yay!!! I was just asked by my friend to take care of his two scorpions over Christmas break. I'm gonna be a temporary exotic pet owner, and I will spend my free time engaging in staring contests with the female. I'm not gonna fuck with the male cause he's a little feisty.

Rip, tell Bob to bring it, let's see how he handles getting his shit ruined by two pairs of these pincers:

http://www.seaworld.org/AnimalBytes/images/scorpion.jpg'>

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Yay!!! I was just asked by my friend to take care of his two scorpions over Christmas break. I'm gonna be a temporary exotic pet owner, and I will spend my free time engaging in staring contests with the female. I'm not gonna fuck with the male cause he's a little feisty.

Rip, tell Bob to bring it, let's see how he handles getting his shit ruined by two pairs of these pincers:

http://www.seaworld.org/AnimalBytes/images/scorpion.jpg'>

dont get mad when bob fucks em up with him titamnium edge sword. remeber he kills snakes for fun.

ive got a allagator snapping turtle named chubs he is only 2 years old so he isnt that large yet but he will tear gold fish like nobodys buisness and im guesing we will have to move to mice soon,my pig nosed soft shell turtle died over the summer.he was young and i never named him.i also have a common box turtle named tank,a geko named sammy and a realy exotic german shepard named twinkles.......oh my six year old brother named all these and takes care of them all becuse i moved out a while ago but i gues they were my pets at one time

Originally posted by TED NUGENT

ive got a allagator snapping turtle named chubs he is only 2 years old so he isnt that large yet but he will tear gold fish like nobodys buisness and im guesing we will have to move to mice soon,my pig nosed soft shell turtle died over the summer.he was young and i never named him.i also have a common box turtle named tank,a geko named sammy and a realy exotic german shepard named twinkles.......oh my six year old brother named all these and takes care of them all becuse i moved out a while ago but i gues they were my pets at one time

well my english bull terrier will fuck your german sheperd up.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

HELLZ YEAH!

Two gigantic fucking Black Emperor scorpions are staring at me from my shelf as we speak. I just dropped a cricket in there and am patiently waiting to observe him meet a horrible, bloody death. I'll take a pic soon. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived