• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SHUTMDOWN

History of Cleavage

http://i.ivillage.com/womn/photos/general/cleavage.jpg'>

Anybody see this last night?

I am now officially on the prowl for smaller breasted chicks. Yep, I said it, I'm ditching my working class preference for large mellons, and silicone, in the hopes of finding some intelligent honies. They still gotta be hot, I'm talking some Rachael Leigh Cook (seeking's type) shit.

http://www.rachaelleighcook.com/react.jpg'>

Guest ToYs

dude your too late. a nation wide poll says that small breasted women are found more atractive than large. join the club.

i dunno though i still like the big ones myself

i watched that at 2 in the morning

not what i expected, hella ugly girls tlaking about empowerment, did you see the one body builder, and the fat burlesque dancer, and the nerdy ass self proclaimed wenches, please, all the girls talking were jealous of bomb girls.

fr8oh will disagree with me, but when the shirt comes off and the tits run to the armpits the game is over for me.

small and manageable.

i always have and always will like my women with b cups

ive explained my reasons and dont feel like typing them again

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by noezywriter

whats up with that girls back^^^???

wuahahahahahaha.

it's too bad no one can really help what they're born with. (without costs and risks)

just find one you get along with. we will all end up wrinkly and ugly anyways. (unless u are cher)

^^Fuck that dude, she's fine.... spanish girls got the goods.

Ube- I feel you, I'd rather have one girl that feels good about her shit, than ten girls with fakes that crave male attention. Yeah those chicks were a good time for a while, and I still will hit one off from time to time, but I'm getting older and my priorities are changing I guess.

I dont know how to put you down with the specifics of the show because it was like a 3 hour documentry or some shit. I thought it was gonna be a straight up boob fest, but they made a bunch of good points about chicks and tits.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

fuck that ya'll are stupid!!! thats just a bad picture that is out of porportion...god damn id nail that chick any day!!!!

i love tits...not too big, but not too small either

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this