TEXXXAS

Vengeance

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: no future in your frontin.

Originally posted by >>>spot<<<

scallafag:my parents computer huh...nigguh you've never even lived outside of parent's house...you been taking care of just like all the other cute little jewish emo kids across suburbian america.are you gonna cry on mommies shoulder now ...or are you gonna turn to the family "guru"...hahahaha....niggas know.

please reply with something i can understand.you're sentences are as complicated as a puzle.

good call...i dont even need to respond...

DEEZ NUTS!!!

i saw that dayser decided to show his face back in dallas. he hit up an orange fuel truck or sumthin....fukin badass. spoter and gomer decided to pay us a visit as well. so many ill dallas writers and i know not one.....damn.:o post more sekt shit if anyone's got em. his simples fukin kill me. dont let this thread die.

Originally posted by taxer

I was in austin this week and i painted the mojos wall, there was like 10 dudes painting there it was ridiculous... any way my flicks didnt turn out, could someone post flicks of that wall?

-ESAY MUL

i took a pic of that yellow/black piece you did.........i'll post it if you can't.:cool:

BACK POCKET??? i was there last Oct

tell that fat white kid that works there i say stealing that shity BBOY video was the easyest thing ive ever racked... FUCK TEXAS

while in texas i saw ESPO JESSE SEKT VOMIT PURGE GOMER and a few other cats hittin shit hard.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived