TEXXXAS

Vengeance

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

drunk at chuuuuuch.

yup that's mah niggers.

post some mojo's wall flicks...i heard that jew gomer is runnin that 2 block radius right now.he's got every, and i mean every pole and corner on lock kid.word.peace mah niggers.

jiggles...how is the fellow spics.bring me back some puerto rican tacos kid.

yes i see nothing has changed in austin. two bitches argueing about graff like if either one is up. i drink more 40s in a night then spots both of yous have running put together. actually i could say more than all three of us put together but i can still out drink both of yous and i get laid more. just thought i would jump in on the bandwagon.

drunk againfuck you

Originally posted by neversaydie

yes i see nothing has changed in austin. two bitches argueing about graff like if either one is up. i drink more 40s in a night then spots both of yous have running put together. actually i could say more than all three of us put together but i can still out drink both of yous and i get laid more. just thought i would jump in on the bandwagon.

you probably ARE drinking more forties than me...but you also piss more on peoples carpet blacked out than me.

i wasn't argueing who gets up most.but i at least have put in some work over the years...unlike this jew i know.well as of right now i'm a hasbeen...but scallawag is a "never was".....but fuck it....graffiti is for buncha losers caught up in high school like drama, thinking they're the shit because they ain't got nothing else worthwile in their lifes.....amazing how many years it took me to realize that shit.....oh well as far as i'm concerned dac is a drinking crew anyway...we just do graffiti on the side.fuck your pretty handstyles...i'm off to the bar...haha.niggers know.niggers know.

Re: drunk againfuck you

Originally posted by >>>spot<<<

you probably ARE drinking more forties than me...but you also piss more on peoples carpet blacked out than me.

i wasn't argueing who gets up most.but i at least have put in some work over the years...unlike this jew i know.well as of right now i'm a hasbeen...but scallawag is a "never was".....but fuck it....graffiti is for buncha losers caught up in high school like drama, thinking they're the shit because they ain't got nothing else worthwile in their lifes.....amazing how many years it took me to realize that shit.....oh well as far as i'm concerned dac is a drinking crew anyway...we just do graffiti on the side.fuck your pretty handstyles...i'm off to the bar...haha.niggers know.niggers know.

how lovely...by all means keep insulting me by way of your parents computer...while you do that, i will be having lots of sex...you know sex. oh wait i forgot...hahahahahhahahahahhahaha and as far as me being a "never was"....i would much rather be that than have an un-justified ego the size of an elephant hanging where my penis SHOULD be....niggers know....niggers know...

word

I was in austin like two years ago. It was fun, i painted a little (not enough probably that anyone out there remembers) but I remember eatfuk was up. Spot and Gomer pieces stood out to me. I met that dude Saint, he seemed cool. Word up to the Mojo's wall, some guy videotaped us painting. I got rolled on by the fives catching tags too...It was a fun filled week.....Probably find myself down there again someday...

nimes.assholes.iws

no future in your frontin.

scallafag:my parents computer huh...nigguh you've never even lived outside of parent's house...you been taking care of just like all the other cute little jewish emo kids across suburbian america.are you gonna cry on mommies shoulder now ...or are you gonna turn to the family "guru"...hahahaha....niggas know.

please reply with something i can understand.you're sentences are as complicated as a puzle.

Archived