moon?

SaEkOnCe

i was watching something on discovery channel a little bit ago...and they were saying how they think that we never actually landed on the moon..they had pretty convincing evidence..they said we just said that to impress russia...IM CONVINCED~!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by suburbian bum:

I also noticed that they had a camera that filmed them takeing off of the moon, who the hell filmed that.

no doubt, it's a solid scientific fact that a human MUST be present for a camera to function! Good lookin out Sherlock

------------------

2 Can Sam

my firned was talking about this at work one time, i think he was talking about that show. he was saying eveything was staged like you wan see wires and shit. i dont know. but yeah, who stayed on the moon to fim the take off? makes you think. all those apollo missions must have been some kind of hoax. some way to steal american tax dollars.

Guest Oram1

honestley i dont give half a shit either way...space travel is pointless. whether its staged or not...and i dont pay taxes...so why would i care

Archived