Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SaEkOnCe

moon?

i was watching something on discovery channel a little bit ago...and they were saying how they think that we never actually landed on the moon..they had pretty convincing evidence..they said we just said that to impress russia...IM CONVINCED~!!!

most of the evidence was based on shadow "inconsistancies" in the photos of the landing. Its been debunked on a million different sites. And there was a long thread on this already...right after FOX ran that special...

Originally posted by suburbian bum:

I also noticed that they had a camera that filmed them takeing off of the moon, who the hell filmed that.

no doubt, it's a solid scientific fact that a human MUST be present for a camera to function! Good lookin out Sherlock

------------------

2 Can Sam

the thing that does get me is how...russia never tried to go to the moon...why hasnt america gone back?build the farking space station there?sheeeeez.....

my firned was talking about this at work one time, i think he was talking about that show. he was saying eveything was staged like you wan see wires and shit. i dont know. but yeah, who stayed on the moon to fim the take off? makes you think. all those apollo missions must have been some kind of hoax. some way to steal american tax dollars.

Guest Oram1

honestley i dont give half a shit either way...space travel is pointless. whether its staged or not...and i dont pay taxes...so why would i care