First It Giveth Then It Taketh Away.

JoeyLawrence

Ok. Scenario:

-Kid meets girl online then they meet in real life. They make out and she's all...."you wanna be together?"like some donnie darko middle school shit. Shes rad. Hot, friendly, interesting, artistic, all that shit. She even gives me medicine. Not that I actually need any more of THAT influencing me. Here's the drill. I've already obtained the bjork boxed cd set for her, bought her drugs, taken her out to fancy sushi dinners, movies, obtained her a nice jacket, and messed around with her.....I just wanted to "date," but I didn't establish that well enough...and now she is OBSESSSSSSSED with me. Like im afraid if I break shit off she'll snort like 40 lines and slit her wrists....that sorta shit. And with christmas in a couple of weeks and new years...this is the WORST possible time to do this sorta shit. But now that I actually HAVE a girl, MANY MANY MANY hot as fuckin shit ethnic girls (more my steelo) are throwing themselves my way. Im sketched out....but what the shit am I gonna do? I like her...she's honestly a very cool ass girl, super nice, very attractive and I dunno...maybe I just lead girls on too much.

fuck.

pgw.(dilemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmma)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i too met a girl, but its a wierd story.she trips me out.

in your case i think you should just sneak another girl in bed whie she's sleepin and get it on with 2 girls.

for me, i dont want a girl.i love the freedom.plus, with christmas comin..i dont wanna spend the money i dont have.

pickin up on relationship that may or may not happen is a strange thing.

Originally posted by PopGunWar

But now that I actually HAVE a girl, MANY MANY MANY hot as fuckin shit ethnic girls (more my steelo) are throwing themselves my way.

ahh, it's always the way. when you don't have a girl, you might as well have leprecy, but when you do, you're GQ's man of the year. you know what you do. keep the girl, and fool around with all these other girls throwing themselves your way. it's called "having your cake and eating it too".

dude i feel your pain all to much, i dont know what i do but girls get obsessed with me. its really hard to break it off with them when they are like that. i dont know what to tell ya man, im in the same boat you are.

toys&PGWchillinintheboat*one

Originally posted by sneak

now you know what girls who you meat online turn out to be like. there is a lesson to be learnt here

"Meat" online is actually appropo (sp?), since the internet seems to be a meat market. That made me laugh when I read it, I thought you did it on purpose.

Well PGW, the grass is always greener, you want your cake and eat it too, when it rains it pours, blah blah blah... You need to tell her what's up. Let her know she's getting too serious and that you only want to date (which is another way of saying you wanna do her and others).

The longer you wait, the more she will become "fatal attraction" material and her feelings will be hurt more later on, so do it now!

Now I see why you asked me if I had the Bjork box set. Trying to "unload" it on me eh? Sorry, but my bf bought it for me the day it came out, yay.:lol:

Originally posted by PopGunWar

Ok. Scenario:

-Kid meets girl online then they meet in real life. They make out and she's all...."you wanna be together?"like some donnie darko middle school shit. Shes rad. Hot, friendly, interesting, artistic, all that shit. She even gives me medicine. Not that I actually need any more of THAT influencing me. Here's the drill. I've already obtained the bjork boxed cd set for her, bought her drugs, taken her out to fancy sushi dinners, movies, obtained her a nice jacket, and messed around with her.....I just wanted to "date," but I didn't establish that well enough...and now she is OBSESSSSSSSED with me. Like im afraid if I break shit off she'll snort like 40 lines and slit her wrists....that sorta shit. And with christmas in a couple of weeks and new years...this is the WORST possible time to do this sorta shit. But now that I actually HAVE a girl, MANY MANY MANY hot as fuckin shit ethnic girls (more my steelo) are throwing themselves my way. Im sketched out....but what the shit am I gonna do? I like her...she's honestly a very cool ass girl, super nice, very attractive and I dunno...maybe I just lead girls on too much.

fuck.

pgw.(dilemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmma)

wait wheres your girlfrie...............BUAHAHAHAHAHAH

Archived