Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Flat

Yet more brighton action

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by SKUMBALUCKAH

Looks like Solo and Aldoe. the purple one up top is probably dane, with it being a vop/nt wall and the purple 3d is Iree, not ree!

 

Bleh I remember taking the photo and thinking 'Iree', dunno why I put Ree up :( Thanks tho, I didnt have a clue about the other two.. Now back to work :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by JIMINYLUMMOX

England sucks girls are ugly and people dont brush their teeth

 

stop wasting montana send it to me and go to the dentist with the money you save...

 

 

Go stuff ya face with a dounut "Fat Boy"..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by JIMINYLUMMOX

England sucks girls are ugly and people dont brush their teeth

 

stop wasting montana send it to me and go to the dentist with the money you save...

 

 

YOU ARE SILLY AND YOUR WRONG.AMERICAN GIRLS ARE FAKE LOOKIN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by JIMINYLUMMOX

England sucks girls are ugly and people dont brush their teeth

 

stop wasting montana send it to me and go to the dentist with the money you save...

 

Fucking oath.

 

I hate people with bad teeth, don't deserve Montana's for shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by JIMINYLUMMOX

England sucks girls are ugly and people dont brush their teeth

 

Everything you said is true. Also we all wear bowler hats, eat crumpets, watch Benny Hill and sing "God Save The Queen" every night before going to bed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by JIMINYLUMMOX

England sucks girls are ugly and people dont brush their teeth

 

stop wasting montana send it to me and go to the dentist with the money you save...

Save your breath lard arse, your halitosis is making my stomach turn...... :heated:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by crazeeb0b

Everything you said is true. Also we all wear bowler hats, eat crumpets, watch Benny Hill and sing "God Save The Queen" every night before going to bed.

.....and dont forget, us North of Watford drink bitter,race whippets, wear flat caps, and watch coronation Street. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

suck yo mom wiggabich

 

I've noticed that most americans wear baggy jeans and shoes and go to promsand shit homiedog.

wankers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Locofanclub

.....and dont forget, us North of Watford drink bitter,race whippets, wear flat caps, and watch coronation Street. :lol:

 

...and us west of Reading drive around in our tractors all day swigging cider and singing Wurzels songs:)

 

yo jiminylummox, go and watch a film called 'bowling for columbine' and see how wonderful your own country is...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would just like to point out that all of you in England would be speaking german right now if it wasn't for Americans. Also Tony Blair is Bush's bitch....and news flash: you don't live in a monarchy, make the Windsors find fucking jobs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nG

...and us west of Reading drive around in our tractors all day swigging cider and singing Wurzels songs:)

 

yo jiminylummox, go and watch a film called 'bowling for columbine' and see how wonderful your own country is...

You only sing Wurzels songs if you support Bristol City........ :P :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Bowel Cancer

I would just like to point out that all of you in England would be speaking german right now if it wasn't for Americans. Also Tony Blair is Bush's bitch....and news flash: you don't live in a monarchy, make the Windsors find fucking jobs.

Ich spreche kein Deutsch........ :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Bowel Cancer

I would just like to point out that all of you in England would be speaking german right now if it wasn't for Americans

 

yeah, and plenty more people would be speaking japanese if your forefathers hadn't vapourized them on their way to school.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Locofanclub

You only sing Wurzels songs if you support Bristol City........ :P :P

 

apparently they still play 'blackbird i'll 'ave he' at ashton gate:eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nG

apparently they still play 'blackbird i'll 'ave he' at ashton gate:eek:

Oh dear oh dear! Us limeys, and our local dialects eh! Cos kick a bo, gainst a wo, yed it with thee yed til thee bost it? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Locofanclub

Oh dear oh dear! Us limeys, and our local dialects eh! Cos kick a bo, gainst a wo, yed it with thee yed til thee bost it? :)

THE TRANSLATION OF THE ABOVE. Can you kick a ball, against a wall, and head it with you head, until you burst it? :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Locofanclub

THE TRANSLATION OF THE ABOVE. Can you kick a ball, against a wall, and head it with you head, until you burst it? :rolleyes:

 

yeah you kind of lost me on that one...

 

congrats on your 100th post - you're a better person now ;).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×