Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DMX

thug love. (dmx and popgunwar)

Recommended Posts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by PopGunWar

fukin eh. it was a halloween party and i was a mormon. devil chicks love mormons.

 

 

i got her # on my celly.

 

 

 

 

peace out like p.b an jelly

 

 

 

pgw.>>

wait i thought you had a girlfrie.................BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by brian fellow

popgunwar.... would you happen to be the dude that got punched in the back of the head by a certain someone?

just asking.

 

 

a certain fuck who had 3 other 40 yr olds with him? yeah. and if you are who i THINK YOU are... email me....we'll arrange something. because if you know him, or if you know others i dont like...i'd like to arrange something.

 

 

 

 

pgw.

 

 

and back of the head punching is a quite puss move if you ask me. (but thats coming from someone who'd rather hit you in your face so you can see my pink shirt as your nose is breaking.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest socrates

Do you think that she will get with me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest cool christ

it never fucking ceases to amaze me how fucking desperate dudes must be on this fucking shit

 

 

yo, you can't even see what the fuck the bitch looks like!!

 

all you can see is a shitty fucking tat on an average body

 

get lives please... ALL OF YOU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A true story.

 

I was sitting in my car yesterday eating a sandwich i had just bought i was in a rush and not paying attention to what i was doing (i was parked outside the sandwich place) so anyway this guy drives up behind me and starts honking his horn so i look back at him and he asks me to pull up and since i was near the corner i figured might as well i dont want a fender bender so im eating in a rush and this dude comes up to my car window and gives me the finger and being as i dont like being flipped off i get out of the car and go over to him he is already walking away with a woman i figured was his wife so i go up to him and i say "hey fuckface did you enjoy flipping me off like a twat?" and i punched that sucker in the face then i kicked him a few times and spit on him his girl was yelling at me so i said to her while he ley there with a bloody nose why did he flip me off? so she tells me that they were waiting to take a parking space and i pulled up into it so the dude got pissed and then it all workked in my head the dude who pulled up behind me wanted the spot and saw this other guy so he made me pull up.....so then i walked away she was crying and yelling at me too i should have fucked her right in front of that little twat guy.....

 

 

 

 

 

the kids who made this post remind me of that guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: you bore me....

 

Originally posted by brian fellow

guess i was right...... good.

 

 

 

yeah yeah yeah. if i bore you why do you keep coming on here looking for more, you stocktip pussy drama whore. i dont even WRITE anymore, "buddy."

 

 

fuck graffiti. im having fun with this modeling shit.

 

 

and brian fellow.... you "know" who i "was"...gimme a clue at who you might be. oh wait...i doubt you'd do that....you know there isn't a sign off button in real life. sucker.

 

 

 

 

pgw.

 

 

 

and word up to dmx for making this thread. he was probably fucked up outta his mind sitting in his million dollar house behind his fancy computer while you suckers are groveling for ramen scraps on other people's floors.

 

and kuku1er....why do you gotta post the same stolen jolt koze voice and rade flicks? im cool with every one of those guys...and none of that stuff is even semi-recent. go jock people somewhere else. this thread is about bullshit...and someone should move it to channel zero or delete it completely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: A true story.

 

Originally posted by retard

I was sitting in my car yesterday eating a sandwich i had just bought i was in a rush and not paying attention to what i was doing (i was parked outside the sandwich place) so anyway this guy drives up behind me and starts honking his horn so i look back at him and he asks me to pull up and since i was near the corner i figured might as well i dont want a fender bender so im eating in a rush and this dude comes up to my car window and gives me the finger and being as i dont like being flipped off i get out of the car and go over to him he is already walking away with a woman i figured was his wife so i go up to him and i say "hey fuckface did you enjoy flipping me off like a twat?" and i punched that sucker in the face then i kicked him a few times and spit on him his girl was yelling at me so i said to her while he ley there with a bloody nose why did he flip me off? so she tells me that they were waiting to take a parking space and i pulled up into it so the dude got pissed and then it all workked in my head the dude who pulled up behind me wanted the spot and saw this other guy so he made me pull up.....so then i walked away she was crying and yelling at me too i should have fucked her right in front of that little twat guy.....

 

punctuation is your friend

 

but i know you were all excited to tell us your made-up story, so i'll let it slide....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest KUKU 1er

Re: Re: you bore me....

 

Originally posted by PopGunWar

yeah yeah yeah. if i bore you why do you keep coming on here looking for more, you stocktip pussy drama whore. i dont even WRITE anymore, "buddy."

 

 

fuck graffiti. im having fun with this modeling shit.

 

 

and brian fellow.... you "know" who i "was"...gimme a clue at who you might be. oh wait...i doubt you'd do that....you know there isn't a sign off button in real life. sucker.

 

 

 

 

pgw.

 

 

 

and word up to dmx for making this thread. he was probably fucked up outta his mind sitting in his million dollar house behind his fancy computer while you suckers are groveling for ramen scraps on other people's floors.

 

and kuku1er....why do you gotta post the same stolen jolt koze voice and rade flicks? im cool with every one of those guys...and none of that stuff is even semi-recent. go jock people somewhere else. this thread is about bullshit...and someone should move it to channel zero or delete it completely.

I THINK YOU HAVE ME CONFUSED WITH SOMEONE WHO CARES...SO YOU KNOW SOME OF THOSE PEOPLE WOW...WHO CARES DMX IS THE ONE POSTING THAT OLD SHIT AND WHEN I SAW THIS THREAD IN BRICK SLAYERS AND DIDNT SEE ONE GRAF PIC I TOOK UPON MY SELF TO SAVE HIS THREAD,YOUR WELCOME......I WOULD LIKE TOO START OFF BY SAYING DMX ISNT COOL NOR ARE YOU WHITE BOYS WITH YOUR BOULDER UPS...I COULD TAKE THE CREW UP TO YOUR CASTLE ON THE HILL AND BURN YOUR WHOLE TOWN WITH SOME REAL GRIMME SHIT...BUT WHY???I KNOW ITS ONLY 2 MILES LONG AND ANY MONKEY COULD DO THAT ...RIGHT! ANY FUCKING WAY IN PERSON ITS ALL ACTION ON THE NET ITS ALL FUNNY SHIT..303

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow... this is the greatest thing ive ever seen... people being morons in responce to idiocy.

congratulations pgw, it worked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by BucketHead

wow... this is the greatest thing ive ever seen... people being morons in responce to idiocy.

congratulations pgw, it worked.

 

 

indeed. but brrrrrrrrrrro you didnt call me up tonight. shit we were supposed to do that "top secret mission."

hit up my cell when you get this.

 

 

 

and kuku 1er bring your "crew" "gang" "mafia" "klick" whatever up to boulder.....id love to see some grimey shit (learn to spell buddy. this is america afterall, so that "grimme" shit won't float here. ) anyways....i chill with other whiteboys (and even BLACKS AND MEXICANS! WOW!) geesh man...gimme a break do you think that my crew is all white? you are naive as fuck. go drink some evian. and we frequent your "hood" so ill be sure to put up some more pretty pink bubbly dubs in your "hood." peace out my non-white "buddy."

 

 

 

 

pgw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...