thug love. (dmx and popgunwar)

Guest DMX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KUKU 1er

DE

THIS THREAD SUX COCK..DMX A THUG HAHAHHAHA FUCK NO.....I HOPE I MEET YOU...I WOULD LOVE TO KICK YOUR ASS....ANYTIME ASS CLOWN ANYTIME

Guest KUKU 1er
Guest chicken bone

That broad looks like a generic skeezer with bleach blond hair and hairy brown pubes, complete with rotten clam and bologne pussy stink to boot. Well unless shes really cool or a nice girl, but I'm just judging by that plastic smile (and plastic horns).

Thats my word.

Originally posted by PopGunWar

fukin eh. it was a halloween party and i was a mormon. devil chicks love mormons.

i got her # on my celly.

peace out like p.b an jelly

pgw.>>

wait i thought you had a girlfrie.................BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by brian fellow

popgunwar.... would you happen to be the dude that got punched in the back of the head by a certain someone?

just asking.

a certain fuck who had 3 other 40 yr olds with him? yeah. and if you are who i THINK YOU are... email me....we'll arrange something. because if you know him, or if you know others i dont like...i'd like to arrange something.

pgw.

and back of the head punching is a quite puss move if you ask me. (but thats coming from someone who'd rather hit you in your face so you can see my pink shirt as your nose is breaking.)

Archived