Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest kOmega

SOME GOOD SHIT

Guest kOmega

post your fav food..this is chile con carne mom makes it ..dont have the privilage to eat it alot only when i visit her

if your mexican you know what it is..shit of da hook

http://levol1.com/food.jpg'>

Guest beardo

oh man, i grew up in NM i need me some chile con carne BAD anything with chile in it at that

mmmmmm......sauted shrimp and feta poured over cus-cus (i think thats how its spelled), some asparagus sauted in butter and pepper along side a bottle of white wine followed by ass, ass and more ass because lets face it....a nice dinner will get you somewhere but if you cooked that nice dinner (cooked well mind you) your in there.....tip from the boogie to you.....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Guest fr8lover

komega that seriously looks like the toilet bowl after a bad day...a little urine tint, but predominantly turds.

doesnt look like any chili ive ever had...

yeah, that chili is busted homes...

my exgirl told me she was making chili once, and I'm all for creative cuisine, but the shit had green beans and corn and it was kinda runny like soupy gravy, and no matter how much I kept telling her it was basically beef stew she insisted that the inclusion of chili powder made it chili...

on top of it all, no chili beans!!!

she says 'I don't like beans' ... I say 'green beans!?!'... she says 'that's different'...

'Beef Stew!'

'Chili!'

------------------

2 Can Sam

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this