Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
boogie hands

friends, freights and tanqueray 10

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by THEMEDIC

jat is getting alot better

yea, too bad he's a fucking tool. i know that has nothing to do with his graffiti, but i felt like being a hater. rocknrollsuperstarmillionaire.

Sigh gets the all time biting achievment award"

First of all he bit High's name. He ran with Felon's style.

After a while he bit spel's S.

Now he cant get off Geso's Scrotum.

Therefore he is the undisputed King Of Biting.

Yeah he paints a lot.

So what

He is

Devouring other's styles

"yea, too bad he's a fucking tool. i know that has nothing to do with his graffiti, but i felt like being a hater. rocknrollsuperstarmillionaire."

Someone got a little beef with JAT. Well, if you think he is a tool; cool.... My suggestion to you would be to skip the whole internet thing, grow some balls, and say it to his face. I am sure he would like that.;)

Guest YinzerXpress

expert is the hotness....... i like the sigh's posted, esp that black and gold one with elk

Guest GUILTY COUNTY

whiiiiiippppppyyyyy

utensil, jat, ket, and yes sigh!

southeast is alive and well

Originally posted by notimportant

yea, too bad he's a fucking tool. i know that has nothing to do with his graffiti, but i felt like being a hater. rocknrollsuperstarmillionaire.

whatever man. dood made me eggs once, it was awesome

Guest upinsmoke

Originally posted by IHATEU

forget it .....both grey and i know where my letters come from.. BUT yes, my format and presentation is grey...i chose not to argue this anymore

This is pure entertainment, i must say... I feel like I'm listening to Bill Clinton during the Lewinski interrogation... you "CHOOSE" not to argue that your format and presentation is Grey? no.... you just realize now, that everyone has been knowing this, and you are out of excuses... so what other choice do you have? What more is there than format and presentation??? if these are someone elses, what miniscule portion do you bring to the table??? You make it sound like this style got played out after you have been doing it for years... correction. The people you try to be like and gain the admiration of have been doing it for years... you just happenned to be first in line holding a ticket for the bandwagon, and as soon as you got in the door, tried to act like you were the one checking the tickets... Your entire style is copied.... we know it, you admit it, and it NEVER fooled anyone... not even your own "Boyes" at scribble... that alone made my rotten trip out there worth it.

god you are on my dick...keep it going your just making my head grow bigger son...belive what you want ill keep doing it while you talk about it...

Guest infared

big fucking up to jat, kill them trains, kool muther fucker too

Dont be pissed at him though. You have made it very clear that it is ok to be on some ones dick. Though I think he is on your's less then you are on some people's. If you forgot, you do talk about grey and sigh just as much as he talks about you......If not more.Night

I must say im not a fan of the style that Sigh is currently using..but out of everyone..atleast he knows how to make it look good..unlike the pathetic things i see rolling by the likes of Lead...and no its not talking shit..its an opinion...so dont convince yourself in your screwed up little head that im "on your nuts" or "im a fan" or anything of the sort... in short....he made the style you use..look good FINALLY....keep at it and maybe you can be as good as Sigh is at rocking it..i think its funny he took and pulls it off..while others steady try..but fail miserably.

Originally posted by SenorSeven

I must say im not a fan of the style that Sigh is currently using..but out of everyone..atleast he knows how to make it look good..unlike the pathetic things i see rolling by the likes of Lead...and no its not talking shit..its an opinion...so dont convince yourself in your screwed up little head that im "on your nuts" or "im a fan" or anything of the sort... in short....he made the style you use..look good FINALLY....keep at it and maybe you can be as good as Sigh is at rocking it..i think its funny he took and pulls it off..while others steady try..but fail miserably.

he he...

good thing you clarified that, hopefully some kids will read this is it will be put in there head. cus this shit needs to be noticed. sorry i think im being kinda snooty....oh well everyone has posted there own opinions, so fuck it, scarlet is coming, be ready for the beating

i think all of you should shut the fuck up

this is a forum. opinions are expressed. even stupid ones. stop taking it so serious, who gives a fuck. all these biters think they are so original. alot of shit on the lines is all the same. clouds, dots, arrows, highlights. even the outline with a 3d is played. want to be original? its hard to stand out in a world of puppets...i dont think biting exists when every one uses the same techniques. i say there all biters...except me...:confused: :confused: :confused:

Guest Hotpocket

honestly..sigh dosent give a shit about all this. he dosent come on the internet so your pokes at him arent doing anything but making you look like a dick riding hater fanboy..seriously sigh has painted more freights than you ever will and probably has been painting longer than you. he gets his inspiration from letters from the trains he see's..dude lives for trains so its only natural the more you see something and the more you like it the more youre going to adapt it into your own style..it makes sense. no one came up with their own "style" by themselves..so dont even worry about it cause i sure as hell know sighs not..

Guest imported_Europe

The title said something about friends, where is the friendship in here?

Damn!

Alot of good flicks and a lot of shit talk.

Actually, the graffiti displayed in here deserved so much more. Wonder if that motivates more good posting?