Vaz Modular

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest chicken bone

I really want to get a MOOG synthesizer and pretend I'm money mark but I cant find one and I'd probably be too lazy to learn it. And I probably wouldn't have enough money. But oh it would be neat. Yes it would.

VAZ has Moog patches, for real...

but, back in the day, when I first started guitar I took lessons from this old guy... he had a cool name but for safety sake I won't say... anyway, he had this Hofner guitar (shaped like a Gibson Es-335) that had some sort of pitch shift switch where he could turn it into a bass. He always used these crazy big flatwound strings... anyway, he always had this Prophet7 in the window but that was a little out of my Hondo rockin' wallet... Anyway, I never learned any of those Korgs we had around or really had an interest in keyboards until Ensoniq made it easy... then it was all sample sample sequence...

Anyway, Vaz is like a build your own analog synth program, but I don't know from LFO and such...

i can....

...not

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

That game was the shit!

so when I poted about it I thought of the little animation of the guy that would tell you that "Choose Wisely"... then I wished I had it on my computer... then I wanted those video modes from SO MANY different machines and now... I think I'm on a mission

Archived