where is the SF thread?

GRAFARONI

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Driftin Mind

There sure is a lot of new Frisco shit...some cool pics, but that 3rd one down doenst fit in with the others flics...pastime sure has some dope pieces running in the cuts

the world wont listen

saw some paint tags on a 71's bumper the other day.. maybe it was chart, but i was going the other way.. it wouldn't be the first time i've done it.. i'm starting to feel about bushopper tags the way i think those train guys in the midwest do about those hobo scrawls. heh.

lots of ceive scribes.. maybe it's an indication of where i've been hanging out lately, but the great thing about cieve's scribes is there's no date.. it's like he's always around..

saw an adek throw up that said-> born.. dead..

kinda sumed up the mood..

lots of dayser stuff.. looks like he's coming along..

erupto, mink..

that geso, grey, josh roof on division is hittin'..

i left my battery charger for my camera in LA so.. no flicks for you..

nhd was most up in la.. but i was only in beveryhills/hollywood/southcentral.. i did check out your red line.. but that's another story..

i had a great time at the one track mind show.. i heard it got rowdy after i left.. heh.

grey's show was interesting. upper playground sure seems into hooking fools up. nice cats. record are half off, so go get your janet jackson "control" accapellas now!!

the one track mind party was off the fuckin chain.

it was last minute for me so i was allready and six pack and half a bombay bottle under before i even caught the train and kept drinking and smoking once i arrived.

finally gotta see the clip of the midday heavans on a huge projection screen.

nothing tops a housefull of writers and beats like a middle of the street brawl....

anyway.

i was to drunk to recall who i saw up on the way home....

oh and to the guy who posted the flicks....Tyboe is spelled with an e and why didnt you post the Natrl next to it?

Archived