Pump up the jam....

Ski Mask

digging through a few crates of vinyl at home and I was looking at the cover of "Pump Up the Jam" by Technotronic (first album I remember buying by myself) and I was wondering if the chick on the front is the woman who played Catherine on the TV show Newsradio? Anybody know? Its a kind of obscure question to ask, but its been bugging me....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow. that useless comment bumped you up another post there curious george. way to go!

did some looking around and I answered my own question. The woman is apparently a nigerian supermodel named "Felly"

I found 3 different covers that use her picture (I didnt see the resemblance in any of the other covers), but in all my digging I didnt find any photos of the same cover art that I have...maybe I have some weird import or somthing...

Originally posted by Smart:

that's a little boy Ese... no shit, cute ain't he, but for real... it's a guy

if your serious thats fucked up. I'll have to scan in the album cover some time cause the photo looks enough like catherine from newsradio to make me post this...but you cant see the resemblance in any of the other cover photos...

Archived