Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ski Mask

Pump up the jam....

digging through a few crates of vinyl at home and I was looking at the cover of "Pump Up the Jam" by Technotronic (first album I remember buying by myself) and I was wondering if the chick on the front is the woman who played Catherine on the TV show Newsradio? Anybody know? Its a kind of obscure question to ask, but its been bugging me....

I'll try and find it online. I dont feel like trying to scan it in from the album cover...

that's a little boy Ese... no shit, cute ain't he, but for real... it's a guy

------------------

2 Can Sam

wow. that useless comment bumped you up another post there curious george. way to go!

did some looking around and I answered my own question. The woman is apparently a nigerian supermodel named "Felly"

I found 3 different covers that use her picture (I didnt see the resemblance in any of the other covers), but in all my digging I didnt find any photos of the same cover art that I have...maybe I have some weird import or somthing...

Originally posted by Smart:

that's a little boy Ese... no shit, cute ain't he, but for real... it's a guy

if your serious thats fucked up. I'll have to scan in the album cover some time cause the photo looks enough like catherine from newsradio to make me post this...but you cant see the resemblance in any of the other cover photos...

well, if it's the person that actually sang in Technotronic who's picture is on the cover, then yep, I'm pretty sure that's a boy

------------------

2 Can Sam

nah, I dont think it is then. They were doing this thing were they had Felly lipsynch in the video and be on the cover, but she had nothing to do with any of the music....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this