your friends moms?!?!?

Guest mopius

Guest mopius

check this...we were hitting my friends 6 footer this one day(like usuall), when all of the sudden, bam my friends mom busts in all"fuck!! i can smell that shit downstairs...give me a hit"

i was all like, whoa...then she ripped the biggest hit i have ever seen

any other cool friends mom stories??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

these fat chicks up the street have this mom who everyone thinks is a hooker.. always a different worker guy there everyday.. anyways, she asked to buy some buds off us, we didnt have any at the time,we acted like we did and she gave us the money and we just drove away... ha, she didnt have a clue what to say... it was funny..

this one kid i knew a while back, his mom used to chief with us all the time. and this fat girl i know, her mom used to smoke crack and shit, and she didn't care if we smoked weed or drank in the house. one time, we were all sittin in her room smokin out, and she walks in, sayin, "just what i though...drugs". i called her a dumb hoe and cussed at her. then told her to lay off the pipe for a few days. and my boy used to steal herb from his dad. his dad thought he didn't know, but damn, that dude's dad had some good shit.

Guest kOmega

i used to have a neighbor me and her used to smoke all the time..then her mom wanted to try it..so i smOked her out..then after that we smOked all the time..

"same neighbor's the one i was piping moms and daughter"

me and my friend would be in the garage and i would go upstairs to get something. all i smell and see is weed smoke. his mom would have her big ass room full of smoke just chillin on the phone. but i would rather have a good mom instead of a cool mom. i dont need her to be my friend, i need her to take care of me and keep me going straight, you know.

Guest fr8lover

a friend of mine went over to his grandmas house out of town, and i guess ended up smoking a blunt with her...

for his 18th she gave him an o...

i shit you not.

i remeber me and my friend was snortin rails of crank on his glass table with his mom...his fuckin mom calls up my house and tells my mom...."HELLO..HI!WONKA AND KIETH ARE SNORTIN CRANK ON MY GLASS TABLE..BUT ITS OK IM WATCHING OVER THEM..."what the fuck!my mom brought it up to my attention when i was hopin she wouldn't...there was nooooo lying outa that one..

Archived