The end of the universe

oOsoupOo

In 10 billion years the universe is going to come to an end... In 1 million years, the sun will be 10% more hot, and all of the oceans on earth will evaporate, making earth an unliveable planet... I guess it's depressing the hell out of me because without a universe there is nothing... and if there is no universe, there is no heaven and no hell. If there is another big bang (which is highly unlikely), there might not be black and white.. It might be red and blue. They might not invent things like electricity, the car, houses etc... Everything we know of today might never be invented... I wonder what's out reeeeeeally far out in deeeeeeep space.. it might be cool to see what's out there..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

we're only significant to ourselves. cats don't think you're significant. some sloth climbing a tree in some rainforest in brazil could give a fuck about you. i don't care about you. everyone's conceited. you're jut going to die, so shut up. ... what i meant was, yes, i agree. we're very significant.

umm i'd like to think that i matter in the world. however, the fact that i make minimum wage doing something i hate, and try to wrtie graffiti to make me different, i know one day im gonna be dust and bones just like the most important man in the world. thats basically my life philosophy. and about the whole world ending thing, i could'nt really care less. im gonna be dead. the world might end tomorrow, you never know. so live today like it was your last.

Originally posted by Jankie:

In 10 billion years the universe is going to come to an end... In 1 million years, the sun will be 10% more hot, and all of the oceans on earth will evaporate, making earth an unliveable planet... I guess it's depressing the hell out of me because without a universe there is nothing... and if there is no universe, there is no heaven and no hell. If there is another big bang (which is highly unlikely), there might not be black and white.. It might be red and blue. They might not invent things like electricity, the car, houses etc... Everything we know of today might never be invented... I wonder what's out reeeeeeally far out in deeeeeeep space.. it might be cool to see what's out there..

i'm not sure if anyone told you yet, but you are going to die before any of that happens. who cares if the sun explodes. if humans are still around in 10 million years we will have a way to leave our planet. we have only been around for a couple of hundred of years and look how far we have come. think about 10 million years from now. and there is no deep space. we are in deep space right now just as much as we would be if we traveled 100 million light years away. don't worry about the future we have enough problems right now.

Originally posted by sunburn:

umm i'd like to think that i matter in the world. however, the fact that i make minimum wage doing something i hate, and try to wrtie graffiti to make me different, i know one day im gonna be dust and bones just like the most important man in the world. thats basically my life philosophy. and about the whole world ending thing, i could'nt really care less. im gonna be dead. the world might end tomorrow, you never know. so live today like it was your last.

what if you reincarnate?

Ok like somebody said before, we don't know how we got here, but there are a few theories (it's big bang/something) which hypothesizes that there's a big bang, but eventually the gravitational force of our universe (or something like that) will pull the universe back in upon its self, until it is basically less than an atom, and then it will happen again, the universe will expand again at however ridiculously fast it does, and the process will keep going like that (I learned all about these theories in Geology 12, but I've forgotten pretty quickly)

If that makes any sense

Originally posted by pukey1:

Originally posted by sunburn:

what if you reincarnate?

what if monkeys fly out of my ass. why all this speculation? how about we just worry about the present.

yea, we should worry about now, but if we keep living for today, history tells us that tomorrow will be more of a problem. hows that for whatever...be aware of the past, aware of the future, tiptoe today.

hey roe, head up to the third rail, there's a topic up there you might find interesting.

Guest WebsterUno

Holy Second cup of coffee BATMAN!

Œ„‰´<caron>Áˆˆ¨Ø??ÒÂÒÍÓÅÍ???˜Â¸Ç˜?Ò¨ÔÍÅØ‚ˆ¨Á‡°„Œ¨´´Ô

͸˜Ô´´?ÎÓÍ´´Î¨ØˆÒÔ˜ÎŘ?ÍÓÅ´´<caron>¨ÅÁÓÍÅÍÏÓ‰<caron>´ÍfiŒ„‰·

°Œ°¨±‚”??ÒØÎÔÂÒ?¸Ó?Ø?Ô¸<caron>´´ˆ‚‡¨ÎÓÔÅ??Ô´´?¨ÁÅ<caron>ÎÍ·

°Œ¨´ØŒÔ?˜¸??´´Ï<caron>¨Î‰Á‡Í´´ØˆÍÅÓ?????¨†¨¥®ß†?僩??

??µ??µ˜?ç???©ç¨¥å†©çˆ¨¥???©Á?Ï?†®ˆ¨Á͆؈ÅÁÓØÒ

ŒÓ???©œ<sum>´†¥¨ˆø<pi>“æ…¬åß?ƒƒ©?????¬…¬??µ˜??¥†©?ƒç

???ß<sum>œåå?®†¥¨???©©¨¥¨ˆˆø¨ˆ¨®´<sum>†<sum>´ßåƒ?ß©?ƒ??©¬

???µ˜??©ƒ?¨ˆ†¨?©¬???ƒ†®ˆ¥¥øˆ¥?©¥?©ˆ¨.

peace. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//eek.gif'>

over

Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by graffitiSUX:

and what makes you think the universe will come to an end in 10 billion years? we don't even know how long it has been around for let alone how long it will last.

um, i'm a geek so i know this kinda stuff, so let me drop some knowledge on you little naysayer:

our universe is around 14 billion years old. this is calculated if you understand physics, chemistry, and some math. study hard on the subjects and then study the theory as to how they calculate it, then make a judgement regarding wether we know the age of the universe or not.

second: this applies to understanding our star we call the sun. go through the process described above regarding getting educated on the matter, then make a decision. i've done both and agree with astronomers.

another thing wrong, our solar system will die in millions of years, but the universe will still have plenty of stars and planets for us to inhabit, and considering how far technology has taken us in the last few hundred years since the industrial revolution, i don't see any problem in being able to go to another solar system in a 10 million years

god, i can't believe i wasted time typing this shit. just curing waiting time at work...

Guest kOmega

there no way you knwo whats gonan happend tomorroe let alone 10 billion years from now..thats stupid its juss some high rated scientist that needs to get paid to buy his crack so he makes sumthing up and makes peopel believe it so he gets fame and a rOck..

its stupid..who the fuck cares..the world could end tomorrow and i can give a fuck..

juss aslong as everyone dies..

the last man on earth herd a knock on his door..

Archived