#####POPGUN Appreciation#####

Guest GI Jew

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by PopGunWar

and misswhoever you are....hit me up on instant message. if im ever near your location we can grab some chai tea and sushi whilst rocking letigre.

yall know the drill.

pgw.MODEL

scary thing is....

i MUST have at least 1 chai soy latte in the morning.

le tigre IS in my cd player.

i am SO into sushi.

sounds like trouble.

:idea:

Originally posted by PopGunWar

pffft if you werent cool then why would i call you yesterday morning and tell you just how fuckin cool you were. i love you too. and you fuckin know it. come to co.

pgw. (eating tiramisu and watching spongebob)

Get off her, you're not in her league. It's all about me.

missinterpreted...

my tita just made a batch of lumpia. haha i wondered what the hell happened to you halloween night. if you were in the castro like i was, i completely understand. i hated going there this year. bunch of idiots.

i dont mind cooking for you. i cook for a lot of people so one person doesnt make any difference. let's team up and regulate on lumpia and rice!! :)

and i can give you pgw's info too since you guys seem to have much in common.

yo dlushous...

what happened on halloween? well i wasnt at the castro, i was at some fucking stupid party @soma, and i was on a rooftop with sam actually and my girl, and i stepped on a skylight! i fell through halfway and sam had to lift me out. i cut around my ankle real fucking bad. like super bad!

anyways, i had to get like 40 stitches and tendon repair. so i cant walk for a very long time.. =( im going crazy actually. hey, maybe ill post some pictures of my foot. its soooo fucking disgusting.

okay,,i emaill uuu,....

im hungry for lumpia, luckily im going back home tonight, and i get all the filipino food i want..

yum

oh yea, hi pgw

Originally posted by Missinterpreted

yo dlushous...

what happened on halloween? well i wasnt at the castro, i was at some fucking stupid party @soma, and i was on a rooftop with sam actually and my girl, and i stepped on a skylight! i fell through halfway and sam had to lift me out. i cut around my ankle real fucking bad. like super bad!

anyways, i had to get like 40 stitches and tendon repair. so i cant walk for a very long time.. =( im going crazy actually. hey, maybe ill post some pictures of my foot. its soooo fucking disgusting.

okay,,i emaill uuu,....

im hungry for lumpia, luckily im going back home tonight, and i get all the filipino food i want..

yum

oh yea, hi pgw

aww how nice of sam. he's always such a nice guy. but ouuuuuch!! i know i'd be going crazy. i can't even stay home for one afternoon!! figures that 12oz would keep your company. hahaha i know it keeps me company for those desperate times of entertainment. i'd like to see the flicks so post them up girl! disgusting stuff is all good to me.

eeeeeeeeemmmmmaaaaaaaaiiiillll mmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hahahah hope you get better though! hope you have fun back at home. take advantage of it.

Archived