#####POPGUN Appreciation#####

Guest GI Jew

Originally posted by nomadawhat

confused?? do you mean clueless, because i think it is all pretty obvious.

i meant confused because it seems like it was all an inside joke, but then it seemed too mean to be a joke. thats why i was confused about the whole thing. not clueless, i knew what was going on, but i just didn't know the base of it. and to me it didnt seem so obvious because i havent been on heee consistently to notice anything.

and rip.....everyone on this website whines. and there are people that whine more than him (maybe not).

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: I AM THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE.

Originally posted by PopGunWar

I AM THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE

Yes it is true.....I am so sexy that girls walk into windows when I pass them on the street and men try to pick up on me, but i shoot em down with the "yo im not gay my pants are just tight" look. then they cry. motherfucjkers gotoa realized that thsi is t eh thruth!

i used to read popgunwar's posts and think, "is this guy for real?" then it hit me, of course he isnt. being a model (i didnt know there was a demand for models in colorado?) , how girls jock him (then why the need to meet them on MOC?) rocking prada everyday (maybe, if you still live with your parents, so this might not be a lie)....the only thing i think youre telling the truth about is the pills, anyone can get pills, even in the boondox...so yeah, i think PGW is playing some type of 12oz. role playing game on you all to compensate for his real *boring* life, but the way he portrays himself on here is sometimes pretty funny......

Originally posted by Missinterpreted

his obnoxiousness is somewhat of a turn on. ill give him credit for that much.

heya dlush...

u tell em.

i would kill for some lumpia right now.

haha he's not obnoxious at all in real life. he's quite the nice guy though. wow you are on here more often! i'm happy to see that. we should hook up sometime, i would like some of your work in my zine if that would be okay with you? email me devilush_hiss@hotmail.com and shiiiit, i can get lumpia all the time. :)

thedude....he doesnt have a boring life. he's quite entertaining. :)

haha i actually dont whine about girls treating me wrong. usually its me treating girls wrong and trying to get myself outta sticky situations. personally ive even treated female members of 12oz wrong. I apologized and bought them fancy gifts.

and to the dude...nah brrrrrah i dont wear prada every day. shit who do you think i am? i wear better brands like fendi, and yves saint laurent. not to mention lacoste and fred perry.

shit bro. you aint no "dude". you are more like a "dick" or a "geek". im a "dude". and seeing that im a whiteboy from the burbs....i got mad authority to use the word dude. so "the dude" i dethrone you. I am now officaly "THE DUDE." so sit down and cry.

devilush....youre the coolest girl on here for sure. you cook me good food too, and me and your fiance' got to watch black thugs get arrested in the hood right outta your window after a shoot out. that shit was humor.

and to whoever said i was "skinny" NO. i am LEAN. and very tone. try to step. I do mad pushups and situps daily....not to mention my weight lifting when im not coughing up blood or shivvvvvvering under my sheets while in cold sweats and watching spongebob squarepants.

p.s. i just got my hair cut but my girl cut my head and my ear on accident. shit sucked....but i look rockin as fuck. my hair looks like the girl on ladytron. haha. which is gangster if ya feel it.

and misswhoever you are....hit me up on instant message. if im ever near your location we can grab some chai tea and sushi whilst rocking letigre.

yall know the drill.

pgw.MODEL

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

FALSE.

being a whiny, vapid, emo, pill popping, internet geek, sushi sucking loser who lives in their parents basement hitting on equally moronic emo girls off of makeoutclub doesnt constitute being sexy in any way shape of form.

SELF MEDICATE BRAH. word.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

devilush....youre the coolest girl on here for sure. you cook me good food too, and me and your fiance' got to watch black thugs get arrested in the hood right outta your window after a shoot out. that shit was humor.

shiiiiiet you know whats up.

Originally posted by FIST2CUFFS

how come i don't remember this arresting story in my neighborhood. are you talking about the drive by we had across the street on thanksgiving? because i'm lost here.............. that and i can remember anything more than a few weeks.

dude...we were playing grand theft auto then we heard gun shots and looked out your windo and saw that shitload of cop cars and heard more shots then saw cops runnin around the building with guns and shit then they brought that black dude out all cuffed up and it was over.

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

Hoody hoooooooo, I isn't coo.

Darn those wolves in sheeps' clothing!

pffft if you werent cool then why would i call you yesterday morning and tell you just how fuckin cool you were. i love you too. and you fuckin know it. come to co.

pgw. (eating tiramisu and watching spongebob)

there was another shoot out or something a couple of weeks ago when a bunch of people just left our place. we heard like 4 gun shots and we look out the window to see kids run. then the police blocked off the streets near our place.

i think its time to move.

[

and to the dude...nah brrrrrah i dont wear prada every day. shit who do you think i am? i wear better brands like fendi, and yves saint laurent. not to mention lacoste and fred perry.

wow, you spend $150 on a v-neck lacoste sweater that could be found at a thrift store for a buck, sounds smart, i guess that little alligator means a lot.....

shit bro. you aint no "dude". you are more like a "dick" or a "geek". im a "dude". and seeing that im a whiteboy from the burbs....i got mad authority to use the word dude. so "the dude" i dethrone you. I am now officaly "THE DUDE." so sit down and cry.

im a dick? yeah maybe sometimes.... but im not a geek. (but i am a *whiteboy* from the burbs too).....this screen name isnt something i take serious, im from southern california, i think the word "dude" was invented here. no ones crying. try again...........

i spend money on three things:

-taking girls on dates.

-medicine.

-food.

that is all.

devilush is damn right.

nice try ex-dude.

PGW.THE DUDE.

you take girls(buahaha) on dates.................HARDYHARRAHHAHRHAHRHRHAHRHR.....................i thought you had a girlfrie..................BUAHAHAHAHAHA...........................and we dont give a fuck what you wear. i bet he wears gucci(buahaha) painting(buahaha)

i swear to god, the more pgw talks, the more im into him.

hey dlush, im out of service for like 3 months because of my halloween accident. no walking for me =(. come to my house and we can make lumpia all night long. as long as u dont mind if i sit on my ass the whole time.

u know im filipina too right? shiieeettt we'll be like straight double teamin' on them asses..

Originally posted by Missinterpreted

i swear to god, the more pgw talks, the more im into him.

hey dlush, im out of service for like 3 months because of my halloween accident. no walking for me =(. come to my house and we can make lumpia all night long. as long as u dont mind if i sit on my ass the whole time.

u know im filipina too right? shiieeettt we'll be like straight double teamin' on them asses..

dlush can give you my email address.

and i wanna be in on this lumpia thing. haha :)

pgw. NOT ONLY THE DUDE. BUT THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE.

Archived