Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
WhAt_dA_fUcK

i found a pic of some gurls from my high school almost naked on photo!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: most of em r pretty fucken ugly but here they are

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

...that's so ugly, you go to jail.

ya heard?

hahaha word...those girls look like they got hit in the face wit a wrench

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ToYs

Shut the fuck up internet whore ive seen your face your just as, if not more busted than all of them

riiiiiight.

you missed my point i wasn't saying pass the pics out to get back at the girls or whatever. I was implying, but i guess not clearly enough, that basically what they want is for people to see the pictures otherwise they wouldn't have taken them.

Originally posted by seeking

clearly you're some tiny, weasily, little pip sqeak piece of shit, because only such a person would try and 'blackmail' some girl at his school, over such dumb shit. what are you gonna do, make her give you a hand job, you little pussy? get 20 bucks out of her? you little shit stain, as soon as people find out you're trying to blackmail her, they're gonna clown YOU not her. and then after everyone gets done laughing at you, the football team is going to beat the shit out of you, stuff your little midget ass in a locker and piss through the vent slots.

quit now, while the only people who know what a fucking jerk off you are, is us.

infact, fuck that, either you couch up some loot, or im gonna email the girl and have her beat the shit out of you herself.

how's that for blackmail, fuckwad?

the return of seeking.

This man is right.

Guest Skull&Bones

New Idea.

Get one of the oh so great graphics people here to make all of those belts disappear, add some nipples, and voila!

THEN and ONLY THEN do you have something.

attacked by an ugly forest. hey not nice to make fun of ugly girls. anywho. they seem retarded. and in my town which is mostly white there are alot of prety white girls. i nevre noticed that till recently. anywho. yeah. roar. meow. i shall flap away now. oh and you are really cool . mr. cool guy with cool guy thread. oh yea..bye.

last year and email got forwarded around my city and it was girls from this one high school getting it on and there was even some guys in the pics it was fukken gross..the girls were ugly..and the dudes..bleh..hella funy tho, i would hate to be thsoe girls.

Originally posted by rip

MuffMuffMuffMuffMuffMuffMuff

its been too long since ive read this line

Guest YinzerXpress

Re: Re: Re: Re: most of em r pretty fucken ugly but here they are

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

...that's so ugly, you go to jail.

ya heard?

damn i hope im not that ugly

i'm glad i don't have a 56k, cuz if i'd waited for that pic to load i'd have been pissed. seriously, blackmailing there would be dumb. if those were prom-queen material girls, then maybe you'd have something, but those girls couldn't even pretend to be cheerleaders, nobody cares.

Originally posted by When

its been too long since ive read this line

il try to use that line more often...............by the way have you seen pgw's girlfrie............BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

get out of here with that shit...

that photo has been all over the internet 1000,000,000aosaos times...i've seen it pop up here and there for the past three years. fuck off.

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

get out of here with that shit...

that photo has been all over the internet 1000,000,000aosaos times...i've seen it pop up here and there for the past three years. fuck off.

This man speaks the truth, i havent even seen the pic, and i already know what it is.